GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which conlose will be the future of gameing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
I have just brought a game cube i i think that it is the future of gameing
Any one who is being silly and playing on a ps2 or a xbox need to get up to date because the future of gameing has arived in england. I'm talking about the game cube the greatest console on the earth so why oh why do people play ps2 and xboxes. It doesent make sence. know i don't care if ps2 print 20 pound notes, i stil would NOT recomend ps2 or xbox.
GAME CUBE!!!!!
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:40
why on gods green earth would anyone want to buy the ps2 or the xbox when the power of brilliant graphics and gameplay is at there finger tips in the form of the GC. it just silly the way people throw away there money buy buying the labels (sony and microsoft consoles) and not the goodness of gamplay and graphics.
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:10
Hey Sibs I didn`t know you could spill so well ;0)
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:07
Theres is no future only the present ;0)
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:04
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> All 3 consoles are the future of gaming you silly cretin.

Nope, they are the PRESENT of gaming. The future is yet to come and seeing as we'll never ever see the future, we'll have to stick with the present.
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:03
Regular
Typical Ninty
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:01
Regular
All 3 consoles are the future of gaming you silly cretin.
Wed 26/06/02 at 22:56
Gamecube and Gamecube 7.
Wed 26/06/02 at 22:30
Regular
robjw wrote:
> I have just brought a game cube i i think that it is the future of
> gameing

It is the present. Believe me, the future of gaming will always change. One day, a new era of consoles will be released.

> Any one who is being silly and playing on a ps2

Very silly! They might enjoy themselves if they do!

or a xbox

Very silly! I agree :)

need to get
> up to date because the future of gameing has arived in england.

Damn, I can't be up to date in the future living in Wales, UK then can I! :(

I'm
> talking about the game cube the greatest console on the earth so why
> oh why do people play ps2 and xboxes.

They may not be the greatest (not in my opinion anyway) but there are fun games on each system!

It doesent make sence.

But does it make sense?

know i
> don't care if ps2 print 20 pound notes,

In English?

i stil would NOT recomend ps2
> or xbox.
> GAME CUBE!!!!!

I would not reccomend PS2 or X-box either, but I recognise other people's liking to them.
Wed 26/06/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I fink Game Cbe is da bestest consle bcuz it iz small an prple...

Ps poo iz relly bad cuz it iz black, and so iz xbox. dey all suk ecept game Cube becuz tht iz the bestest.

if yoo likee sony or microsoft u must be reel sttoopid, and i bet you carnt even spell proper like i cn.

idiet.
Wed 26/06/02 at 16:54
Regular
"DS..."
*sigh* theres me criticising someone about typos and then I go and make some myself in the same post, what a hypocrypt i am {:D

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.