GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forget the truth, are there any X-Files fans still out there?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 19:58
Regular
Am I the only one who still watches it? Everyone I speak to has stopped, just when I believe it is getting better and better. I haven't really got a point to make here, I would just like to know if there are any other avid fans out there, what you think of Series 8 (I know Series 9 has started on Sky, but I haven't got it so please no spoilers) and just your thoughts on the X-Files in general.

So I can make a note of your names on a piece of paper entitled 'These People Rule'.

:D
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> (Interesting Cameo in JJ's office scene too!)

------

I noticed, Lucy Lawless, the olds mobile and Ted (Sam's brother) I didn't notice that the ring announcer was Bruce till I watched it a second time. I hear the guy who played Hercules in the TV series is in it too, not sure where
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Not as much as Bruce Campbell, I totally freaked out when I realised
> it was his voice in Spiderman The Movie (the game) doing the
> commentary. He rules

It is a Sam Raimi movie after all :)

(Interesting Cameo in JJ's office scene too!)
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
RM18 wrote:
> Vottanator wrote:
>
> P.S. Kraijek (sp?) is THE man.
>
> Indeed he is! Although Skinner could kick his arsee.
>
> No way! Have you been watching it recently, Krajicek has that little
> dial control thingy where he can control whether he lives or dies.
> That, my friend, means Kraijek is the one kicking @rse.

Pah! He needs that little thing to stop Skinner from beating the crap outta him! Skinner has kicked his @rse on so many occassions! Remember the time when he handcuffed him to the railings on the balcony outside his apartment. Kraijek is nothing compared to Skinner.
Thu 27/06/02 at 12:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
*Cough*

Gas entering room... funny *cough* men in gas masks with big *cough* guns jumping through the window...

*cough*

HELP!

;-)
Thu 27/06/02 at 11:38
Regular
You think he's the man because he shot JFK?

*FBI Swat Team swarms in the room*

"that's guy over there"

:D
Thu 27/06/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Pah... the CSM (cigarrette smoking man) kicked buttocks!!!

In one episode it was revealed it was actually HIM who shot JFK wasn't it?!?
Thu 27/06/02 at 06:25
Regular
Vottanator wrote:

> P.S. Kraijek (sp?) is THE man.

> Indeed he is! Although Skinner could kick his arsee.

No way! Have you been watching it recently, Krajicek has that little dial control thingy where he can control whether he lives or dies. That, my friend, means Kraijek is the one kicking @rse.
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:51
Regular
Too right, Bruce Campbell is the man. He even manages to make me laugh when he's explaining the controls.

"Right can you see that, are you watching me? well quit it or i'm gonna get a restraining order put out on you"

God he the man.
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Vottanator wrote:
That man really is a legend!

------

Not as much as Bruce Campbell, I totally freaked out when I realised it was his voice in Spiderman The Movie (the game) doing the commentary. He rules
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:20
Regular
It's got what's his face from T2 in it now hasn't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.