GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prison Break"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/08/06 at 20:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Its back on in America for all of you torrent fans.
Tue 09/10/07 at 20:56
Regular
No ive already tried tv links, alluc.org , watchprisonbreakonline.com , cucirca.com and dv.ouou.com and its just this one episode and not even all of it just the last like 5 minutes!
Tue 09/10/07 at 20:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Tue 09/10/07 at 20:45
Regular
Hi everyone, i missed Season 2 episode 17 "Bad Blood" of Prison Break and no matter where or what i try and download it on NO ONE seems to have the full download. Ive watched all the way up to where T-Bag is crying in his car in the middle of nowhere. If anyone can tell me what happens after this in ONLY THIS EPISODE would be MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks
Georgie
Wed 06/09/06 at 13:41
Regular
I don't agree it's back on form, and I doubt it ever will be. The series needs to end soon.
Tue 05/09/06 at 23:50
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Aye that episode was a bit better, plenty of stuff that could happen in the series.

Just hope it actually ends this season and isn't dragged out over multiple seasons.
Tue 05/09/06 at 16:12
Regular
"lets go back"
Just seen episode 3. It was pretty good and seems to be back on the normal Prison Break track.
Fri 01/09/06 at 22:34
Regular
Meh, Prison Break.

I watched a few episodes of the first series, thinking at first that it'd be a drama in a few parts.

Alas, it turned into yet another once a week drama. I really didn't have the time to watch it, and didn't particularly want to if I wasn't going to see the conclusion.

Don't get we wrong, I like some series-format shows, but there are already too many around. To it's credit it was reasonably original and quite exciting, but nothing I hadn't seen before in one way or another.
Thu 31/08/06 at 02:51
Regular
Season 2 has been poor so far.
Wed 30/08/06 at 11:21
Regular
"lets go back"
I dont like it. Season one was great. At The end of each episode I couldnt wait for the next to find out how he would get past the obstacles.

This season, after just 2 episodes, seems poorly written. They seem to be getting out of tricky situations too easily without any explination.
Wed 30/08/06 at 01:05
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Chaos wrote:
> Anyone know when it hits the UK?

Had a look on the channel 5 website:

Will you be screening Series 2?
We can confirm that we have picked up the rights to Series 2 but because they do not start until 2007, we will not be screening episodes before then.

Bit of a wait im afraid. If you can you'd be best obtaining it through other means. I just watched the second episode of season 2, its gripping stuff, can't wait 'til next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.