GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GasMask banned?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 10:52
Regular
Just saw in the Top 40 Games thread started by FM, that GasMask's name was greyed out, and he's been banned.

What for? Anyone know?
Page:
Fri 12/07/02 at 23:52
Regular
OMG he's banned. gosh!

sorry to be so inconsiderate but I could not be bothered to go back through the topic, sorry.
Fri 12/07/02 at 23:31
GasMask1 wrote:
> Still banned? Can SOMEONE just bleedin' post, something. Christ.. Its
> like trying to get the postman to deliver your letters before 9am for
> free..

try storming into fido d****'s topic. i ordered he/she to reply my post in the CS forum and it was done v.quickly. he/she also spelled my name with a capital for some reason.
Fri 12/07/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Still banned? Can SOMEONE just bleedin' post, something. Christ.. Its like trying to get the postman to deliver your letters before 9am for free..
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Pfft. I dont really have a choice do I? Well, to say the least. Im pizzed off. Big time.
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
It looks like they're adamant, Gassie. :( How about you try building up your new account, and maybe when you've proved to them you're a great member of the forums they'll be willing to add on your old stats to this one.

Up to you though mate. :(
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
Harsh....
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Nothing has been done..
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Right. I am going to pop this topic until something gets done. Or until someone reply's to my email.
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Bah, no Ali didn't Sibs. Lol MJ im IRC'ing with you so no need to reply to that.
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Quazimodo wrote:
> I think Special Reserve was fair in banning him, but the person who
> wrote the topic about wanting the serial number should be banned
> aswell, that is if he isn't banned already.

Fair? If you put in a load of numbers, completely random and then got banned for it? Fair? More like. Petty. Pathetic.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.