GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi, the vacuming fraud!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
I was happily reading a magasine earlier today and thought i'd take a look at the letters people send in.

Most of them were ordinary but the star letter, caught my attention and won a game for a good reason. Shigsy was credited with the originality of Luigi's mansion, but if you take a look at Juniour monopoly and playa certain mini game where you have to go around a haunted huse vacuming ghosts, you start to wonder if he is creative?(dun-dun-dun).

I am sure that Shigsy did not copy and probably never played Monopoly juniour but still, i found it amusing and thought i'd share it with the rest of you!

Did any body know of this?????

Sir Auron
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:22
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
i didn't know that! thanks
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:20
Regular
"$hit happens"
no u need 25 parts to finish it!
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:29
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Sir Auron wrote:
> woo, i think i am on dy 3 and have 2 parts with like 70 red pikmin and
> about 10 yellow! lol pretty poor

you have 30 days for 30 parts, so if you don't get a part every day, you can't really finish the game
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:07
Regular
"$hit happens"
it is like the sorta thing you'd make up then! lol
Mon 24/06/02 at 13:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sir Auron wrote:
> Wasn't Pikmin something he thought about his backgarden or something?

Yep sure was, I think he was high at the time too. (Right Sibs) ;0)
Mon 24/06/02 at 13:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sir Auron wrote:
> Wasn't Pikmin something he thought about his backgarden or something?

Yep sure was, I think he was high at the time too. (Right Sibs) ;0:
Mon 24/06/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I saw that in GamesMaster too.

I don't know what that game was like, but i'm sure Shigsy's made it a hell of a lot better overall, as Luigi's Mansion is one hell of an addictive game!
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:40
Regular
"$hit happens"
woo, i think i am on dy 3 and have 2 parts with like 70 red pikmin and about 10 yellow! lol pretty poor
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:28
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
just finished day 13 and have 14 parts. about 100 of each colour pikmin
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:23
Regular
"$hit happens"
What day are you on and how many parts do you have? You prob have loads of pikmin right? lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.