GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi, the vacuming fraud!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
I was happily reading a magasine earlier today and thought i'd take a look at the letters people send in.

Most of them were ordinary but the star letter, caught my attention and won a game for a good reason. Shigsy was credited with the originality of Luigi's mansion, but if you take a look at Juniour monopoly and playa certain mini game where you have to go around a haunted huse vacuming ghosts, you start to wonder if he is creative?(dun-dun-dun).

I am sure that Shigsy did not copy and probably never played Monopoly juniour but still, i found it amusing and thought i'd share it with the rest of you!

Did any body know of this?????

Sir Auron
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
"$hit happens"
I was happily reading a magasine earlier today and thought i'd take a look at the letters people send in.

Most of them were ordinary but the star letter, caught my attention and won a game for a good reason. Shigsy was credited with the originality of Luigi's mansion, but if you take a look at Juniour monopoly and playa certain mini game where you have to go around a haunted huse vacuming ghosts, you start to wonder if he is creative?(dun-dun-dun).

I am sure that Shigsy did not copy and probably never played Monopoly juniour but still, i found it amusing and thought i'd share it with the rest of you!

Did any body know of this?????

Sir Auron
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
nope , not at all ;)
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:01
Regular
"$hit happens"
Still it is rather weird and funny don't you think as if he got his inspiration from there, where did Pikmin come from.

Wasn't Pikmin something he thought about his backgarden or something?
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:06
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
yep
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:08
Regular
"$hit happens"
That man is very imaginative, i mean how could you think up little men who kill odd looking beats and live in onions from looking at your garden? his garden must be well mad!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:41
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
he thought up pikmin when he moved into a house with a garden (very rare and expensive in japanese cities) he saw the way that the ants worked together to move objects. This is how pikmin was born.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:50
Regular
"$hit happens"
Cool. Pikmin is very strategic and an awesome game, a must have!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:51
Regular
"$hit happens"
Pikmin is such a good game and Shigsy is such a good designer!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:53
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
i hate those frog things that jump into the air and then squash you!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:57
Regular
"$hit happens"
LOL, yea but i like the little things at the start as you get pikmin from them so easily and those bird things are so annoying!!!

What is your fav type of pikmin i like the.......... probably the yellow

as they have the rocks to throw!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.