GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X - Im stuck"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 19:55
Regular
Help me Im stuck on the secound encounter with seymour, hes pretty tough are there any certain things i can use on him to mak my life easier??
My stats are pretty low, so i guess that could be the problem, what was your hp stats when u did him. (after you get bahamut, just incase anyone gets confused).
Wed 26/06/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Mandatare wrote:
> I've completed it but am working through the dark aeons. I am still
> stuck on dark ifrit.

I killed Dark Ifrit earier after using 3 Delta Attacks, Oblivion, Energy Blast and Wakka's Attack Reels. However, I didn't save as I only got a weapon for Rikku that had Break Damage Limit and Firestrike. One, didn't want Firestrike on it and two, my Rikku sucks. I then killed him again and got a weapon for Wakka with Firestrike only. Again, I ddin't save but didn't try to kill him again.

Instead I went to thunder Plains and fought Dark Ixian. You actually have to fight him twice although the second time he is much easier since you can actually dodge his attacks and he doesn't use Thundaja. However, his Aerospark move is annoying since it wipes out Auto-Life just before it kills you. Still, I managed to kill him after about 25 minutes but I got a weapon for Khimari that had Break Damage Limit and Lightning Strike. Khimari is just as powerful as Rikku. Or let me re-phrase that. Khimari sucks.
Wed 26/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Rinoa Heartilly wrote:
> As for the newbie Jive, just keep on trying buddy. swing around that
> right controller stick, like everyone sez ya?

Hehe, I ain't been called a newbie in ages ;-) Well I finally got the chance to try out Lulu's overdrive last night and I've gotta say I was pathetic....lol, bloomin stick kept slipping off my thumb but I managed to get it up a bit (whahey ;D) so she actually hit more than just one fiend.

Oh well, got plenty of time tonight to practise.

Just spent the best part of the day reading through the FF First Impressions thread and I am just sooooo far behind you all. :-(
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I've completed it but am working through the dark aeons. I am still stuck on dark ifrit.
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:11
"period drama"
I could go finish it now if I wanted.

But have to do all the side-quests 100% (as alwasys) first and build everyone up (they've got 30,000 HP and 190+ Strength = kick ass)

Jeez, I ain't been in this room for months!
Tue 25/06/02 at 20:09
I'm on Zanarkland, completing the last Cloister of Trials. Irritating buggers, aren't they?
Tue 25/06/02 at 19:52
Thanx everyone, finally killed the buggger off last nite, so has anyone completed the game yet?? I hope so?? Was it worth it.
As for the newbie Jive, just keep on trying buddy. swing around that right controller stick, like everyone sez ya?
Hiya Triple H, so u completed it yet???
Mon 24/06/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Na†ßu© wrote:
>but make sure it touches the case all the time and doesn't go back to the middle.

Ah ha, ok thanks for a little more advice there Nat.
Mon 24/06/02 at 12:49
Regular
"  "
Yer Jons right...i had loads of trouble working it out....just do like he says...spin the right stick around 360 but make sure it touches the case all the time and doesn't go back to the middle.
Mon 24/06/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Jonman wrote:
> Ironically enough, that's exactly what you have to do, give it loads
> of stick - rotate the right analog stick through as many 360 degree
> full circles as you can.
>
>
> STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK!
> STICK!

LOL....now why the flippin heck did I not try that out.....doh.

Thanks for you help, now feel a complete fool but looking forward to getting home and giving it some STICK! ;D
Mon 24/06/02 at 12:45
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Jive wrote:
> Oh and I expect loads of stick but hey, that's life ;D

Ironically enough, that's exactly what you have to do, give it loads of stick - rotate the right analog stick through as many 360 degree full circles as you can.

STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK! STICK!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.