GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't care that england lost yesterday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 08:17
Regular
All this stupidness about the world cup. people in scool get time off to watch it and we don't (even though i wouldn't watch it anyway)! And the adverts for the fifa world cup game is pretty pathetic. I see people putting up england flags up now. What do the think is going to happen? they're going to disqualify brazil or the england team are going to drive down the road and see it.
Ps its not he end of the world that we lost. Grown don't need to cry. I mean, we personally didn't lose anything, did we?
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:52
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
sorry i didnt know it would... er... ...sorry...
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
oops
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
WTF are you doing popping this up?
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:48
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
you unpatriotic devil! football was invented here, dont you remember? argh you know how angry i got when brazil won! you dont wanna know!
Sun 23/06/02 at 15:03
Regular
I'm personally looking forward to Turkey reaching the final.

They played Senegal off the pitch yesterday and should give Brazil a real test as they showed in the group stage.

Why would why have wanted to see a Brazil Italy final anyway? Dont you remember how crap the USA 94 final was? I really couldnt see Italy changing thier defensive gameplan if they were playing against the best attacking force in the world...

It would be great to see South Korea, the home nation, in the final as the atmosphere in the staduim would be electric.
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
codarix wrote:
> I enjoyed this World Cup. It's about damn time the less-likely teams
> got through and started giving the contenders a bit of pressure and
> flak.

I personally think this World Cup sucks. I mean we COULD have a South Korea v Turkey final! Don't tell me you'd prefer that to Brazil v Italy.

What annoys me even more is that South Korea should have been out a long time ago. They lost to Italy but thanks to a few ridiculous decision by ref and linesman, they won. They lost so Spain fairly but the saem happened again. I can't see Germany beating them, especially with the luck they have.

It's most likely going to be a Brazil v South Korea final but that still sucks. How can Korea be in the final!?

The Brazil v Turkey semi is gonna be savage though. There'll be plenty of cards in that game. Turkey aren't the sort of team that'll forgive you easily and after some of the things that happened in their previous game (like Rivaldo's oscar winning performance), they'll want revenge. Plus, turkey are really bad losers. They turn into a bunch of savages when they're behind.

Let's see the worst points about this WC though:

1) Stupid refs and linesmen
2) Great teams going out early and crap teams going through, meaning no big clash of the titans. Not one!!
3) No Scotland :-D

"I'm bored of typing now. I'M BORED!"
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Edgy, did you intentionally try to make that the corniest post ever? :-D

"It's pathetic that people, who may have once been enemies, found out what they have in common with each other, their support for the English football team?"

That's a Jerry Bruckheimer president speech, that is. :-D

-----

"We all make mistakes. It's just a shame David Seaman's had to be in the quarter final of the World Cup." - Teddy

That brought a smile to my face. :-D
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:05
I enjoyed this World Cup. It's about damn time the less-likely teams got through and started giving the contenders a bit of pressure and flak.

Only thing I got against the cup, is the dodgy referee's with their crucial decisions.

It's a conspiracy I tell you!
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:03
Regular
"how long have i got"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Thought they lost on Friday... crazy chap

they did he is just a stoopid little kiddy-fiddler
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thought they lost on Friday... crazy chap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.