GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lord H...what is your problem?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/06/02 at 20:15
Regular
So? In every thread I see you you only write criticism or negative comments, and in a short space of time have systematically spoiled thread after thread with your incessant rabble. You are cynical about everything, and yet you have only been here 30 odd days? Maybe you were on here before...

Or maybe its just that time of the month.
Sun 23/06/02 at 14:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Remember, Shaneo was once banned because he was bringing the forums down, in that he was giving off negative vibes. Hopefully the same will happen to Lord H, as he really does bring the forums down, annoying everyone.

I think he's trying to be the next Stryke, but he's failing miserably
Sun 23/06/02 at 14:06
Regular
".......on the attac"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> Chill, its just a bloody chat forum!

Ok.

But I didn't spam to get to Regular
Sun 23/06/02 at 14:02
Dead Wonder wrote:
> OK, I agree with Russ. Here's why:
>
> - Lord H spammed to become a regular
> - Lord H is formerally known as Feck Feck Feck Feck and has been
> banned before (although this is not proven, it's my opinion)
> - Lord H doesn't respect other forum members
> - Lord H is trying and failing to be the forum 'badass'
> - Lord H is annoying
>
> And much more. I don't get along with Lord H, as I just don't like
> him. In every post it's "Lets all ruin someones decent topic with
> a cr@p, smart-ass remark".

I agree with everything there, except the Feck Feck Feck Feck thing, as I don't believe I was around when he was here. This bloke has been annoying the Ban Clan for weeks, so I'm a little niggled that people only paid attention when Russ complained and not us, but still, I'm glad he's been bought to light.

Lord H, why are you so cynical all the time? Chill, its just a bloody chat forum!
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
"Lord H...what is your problem?"

Despite being an arrogant ponce...

..NOTHING!

lol
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
".......on the attac"
Quinty wrote:
> Lol looks like Lord H intentionally ignored this thread, yet went into
> one thread in the early hours and threatened to kill someone. sad git.

Please put the URL of this post where I said I was going to kill someone. I would be very interested to see it. I don't remember threatening anyone on here.....ever!
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Lord H wrote:
>
> If you are going to post things about me then at least post proof. I'd
> love to see these posts that you consider spam.

Well, check pretty much any topic and look at your comments. Tehy are either criticism or you are having a go at someone. If I was to copy and paste them all, it would take hours to read.

:P
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:09
Regular
Because in practically every post, you put "Cr@p tagline" or "Ban Sqaud is gay".
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:04
Regular
".......on the attac"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> - Lord H spammed to become a regular

If you are going to post things about me then at least post proof. I'd love to see these posts that you consider spam.
Sun 23/06/02 at 11:45
Regular
You on MSN at the mo, Quinty?
Sun 23/06/02 at 11:40
Regular
Lol looks like Lord H intentionally ignored this thread, yet went into one thread in the early hours and threatened to kill someone. sad git.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.