GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lord H...what is your problem?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/06/02 at 20:15
Regular
So? In every thread I see you you only write criticism or negative comments, and in a short space of time have systematically spoiled thread after thread with your incessant rabble. You are cynical about everything, and yet you have only been here 30 odd days? Maybe you were on here before...

Or maybe its just that time of the month.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:15
Regular
So? In every thread I see you you only write criticism or negative comments, and in a short space of time have systematically spoiled thread after thread with your incessant rabble. You are cynical about everything, and yet you have only been here 30 odd days? Maybe you were on here before...

Or maybe its just that time of the month.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:18
Regular
"always swirling"
RM18 wrote:
> Or maybe its just that time of the year?

lol
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:29
Regular
OK, I agree with Russ. Here's why:

- Lord H spammed to become a regular
- Lord H is formerally known as Feck Feck Feck Feck and has been banned before (although this is not proven, it's my opinion)
- Lord H doesn't respect other forum members
- Lord H is trying and failing to be the forum 'badass'
- Lord H is annoying

And much more. I don't get along with Lord H, as I just don't like him. In every post it's "Lets all ruin someones decent topic with a cr@p, smart-ass remark".
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:35
"Uzi Lover"
The question is...is he really a Lord?

Hmmmm indeed.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:42
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I just read his replies to GAD in 60 Seconds...

Jesus. Although it my not have been the greatest post, I'm sure aminem spent a long time on that. You don't have to say 'oh, it's rubbish', much less without giving any reasons. And then you go on to say ALL spoofs are rubbish (which is absolute b*ll*cks), and (in my interpretation of what you said) attacking RM18 and Liquid, two good posters who don't p*ss people off...

Plus all your other crap. Pretty much nobody here likes you, and not even in the cool 'whoohoo, goal achieved!' way; in the 'you are just plain ANNOYING' way.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:52
Regular
Yeah i agree with everyone. I think he has this mental defiency, where if he reads something he ignores the positives and exploits the negotives. I have pity on the poor boy.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:53
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> The question is...is he really a Lord?
>
> Hmmmm indeed.

Yup, he is. Enter the word 'g@y' before his name.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
LOL - that classic playground insult...
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:56
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
g@y < ghey
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
Go to RM18's topic aboot Lord H in Sr Site Bugs. Meh, hope they don't ban me. Go, now, before they censor it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.