GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They're coming home...they're coming home"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
Deal with it.

I take it everyone will be removing their flags from the car and homes, even though we are still England?

Go Brazil - you played much better than England and your goalkeeper isn't stupid.
He was almost crying, in front of millions of people.
Pansy
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Deal with it.

I take it everyone will be removing their flags from the car and homes, even though we are still England?

Go Brazil - you played much better than England and your goalkeeper isn't stupid.
He was almost crying, in front of millions of people.
Pansy
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:03
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Yeah!! No more red and white flags haning off every thing possible in the UK! No more loudly singing larger louts and their tarts!! No more stupidly opening pubs at 7am and not being able to sell beer!! And maybe we'll finally get some work done!!

Cheers Brazil

I owe you one!!:-)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
:D
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:05
Regular
I think I may leave my flag up for a bit longer actually...
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:07
Regular
I refuse to comment.

*realises he just did and runs*
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
was it just me or did everyone else notice that there were just as many union jacks as there were english flags?

correct me if i am wrong but england is only 1 of the four countries associated with that flag. so why were they being display? Britain wasn't in the world cup!
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Your Honour wrote:
> I think I may leave my flag up for a bit longer actually...

---

Good on ya mate, nice to see someone that realises it's still the flag for their country.
I just find it amusing that the national pride thing will disappear faster than the red, white and blue facepainted people.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:20
Regular
Well, it's pretty rare to get any excuse for national pride, so I dont blame them for the flags.

But the facepaints are gay.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:21
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> I just find it amusing that the national pride thing will disappear
> faster than the red, white and blue facepainted people.

I don't find it amusing, I find it disgusting.

Now the World Cup is over, we'll go back to the situation where people will be told to remove them for fear of offending minorities.

My flag will remain on display, and woe betide any fecker who tells me to take it down.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So will all the street traders be selling the St Georges flaga half price now then ??

My little one hanging up in he back window of my car will stay there, next to my Ipswich town strip, though i think I need to replace it with the new nationwide version - bah..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.