GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 09:51
Regular
Just Englands luck to be knocked out the World Cup by a scabby free kick by and a buck tooth Brazilian monkey man, if I was that ugly I wouldn't even leave the house let alone play Football on live TV. The reason the ref sent him off was cause he was uglying up the pitch, the mans an insult to the human race, his mother must have dropped him on his face when he was young.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:11
Regular
Dont you worry Savatt, I'll be out of this country the first chance I get.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:09
Regular
Or†ega wrote:

> I have been wearing my Argentina shirts for ages before this world cup
> started, and continued to wear them after Argentina were knocked out.
> And will continue to wear them for the rest of my life.

Which could be a lot shorter than expected if you run into a load of beered up England fans. :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:05
Regular
".......on the attac"
Dav1d wrote:
> Just as well I put a £5 side bet (6-1) on Brazil winning the
> World Cup.....

where?
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:03
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> yeah, just because Ortega randomly supports a successful team with
> mucho glory, that he has no links with, doesn't make him a glory
> hunter per se...
>

Actually England have been more succesful than Argentina this time round...So technically I aint a glory hunter.

I support Argentina because I like thier style of play and like watching them play. I've supported them for as long as I can remember and will supprt them whether or not they qualify for the next world cup.

I have been wearing my Argentina shirts for ages before this world cup started, and continued to wear them after Argentina were knocked out. And will continue to wear them for the rest of my life.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
Just as well I put a £5 side bet (6-1) on Brazil winning the World Cup.....
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:59
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Nice to see the English taking defeat so "graciously"...

What do you expect us to do? talk about how Brazil out played us and the better team won on the day.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:57
Regular
yeah, just because Ortega randomly supports a successful team with mucho glory, that he has no links with, doesn't make him a glory hunter per se...

Fri 21/06/02 at 10:56
Regular
Nice to see the English taking defeat so "graciously"...
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:54
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> just a typical england fan...
>
> Rich coming from a typical glory hunter.

So how did you come to that conclusion? You know nothing about me, so dont come to conclusions like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.