GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 09:51
Regular
Just Englands luck to be knocked out the World Cup by a scabby free kick by and a buck tooth Brazilian monkey man, if I was that ugly I wouldn't even leave the house let alone play Football on live TV. The reason the ref sent him off was cause he was uglying up the pitch, the mans an insult to the human race, his mother must have dropped him on his face when he was young.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:07
Regular
Well, it was England fans (liverpool fans) that got us all banned from Europeon football not too long ago.

I accept it happens in other countrys...But why should you be worrying about them? Is it a sort of scale to compare yourselves with?

Another thing I accept is that it is only a minority.

What I am sorry for, Is for bringing all this up...
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Or†ega wrote:
> I'm a football supporter. Not a patriotic freak.

Just a man without a country. ;-) I'm a football supporter, but I'd never run off to greener pastures if England aren't doing well. I'm pretty proud of my team actually - considering everyone was writing them off as cannon fodder for the group stage, they done really well. Not only is it a young team, but we were also without Stevie Gerrard - very much a key player in the team.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Or†ega wrote:
> I have never said I hate the English people.

Well your pretty quick to call anyone in an England shirt a rioting nutcase, I think thats pretty out of order when its only a stupid minority. There are quite a few countries that have these people, unfortunatly people such as you seem to only want to highlight the news if English are involved.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:56
Regular
You see, what it is here, is two different things completly.

I Hate the country for those reasons mentioned. But I dont like seeing the football team losing becasue of how crap the actual country is to live in.

That has nothing to do with football.

If it had anything to do with the actual country I would never support Argentina becasue of the crap with the falklands. But again, nothing to do with football.

I'm a football supporter. Not a patriotic freak.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Way to edit my post. ;-) I guess high is another word you can use that would see Scotland win the world cup - i.e - thats what all the teams would have to be for you to do it. Bring on the Amsterdam World Cup says Scotland. ;-))
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
You hate England (and everyone living here by the
> sounds of it

I have never said I hate the English people.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
savatt1668 wrote:
> If Scotland win the 2006 world cup, then football really will have
> reached an all time high. ;-)

---

We know. We know.

You don't have to tell us.

:D
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Or†ega wrote:
> More to do with the fact that the UK is the rip-off capital of the
> world.
>
> Petrol prices are beyond belief...
>
> You can buy British made cars cheaper in Europe...
>
> More of the same with most stuff around here...
>
> Price discrimination I think they call it...
>
> Then you got House prices that just seem to be going higher and
> higher...
>
> Then there is the bloody high pollen levels at the moment. Hay-fever
> sucks, expecially when I'm taking my A-level finals.
>
> I know there are more important things to worry about in the world,
> like people who are starving and ting, but thats just how it is i
> guess...

LMAO So lets see - You hate England (and everyone living here by the sounds of it), hate the England football team and relish every moment they are put out of a competition all because its expensive to buy a car here and the big bad flowers are throwing pollen around.

Sorry mate but you really are a Class A Kermit. ;-))
Maybe you should move to your beloved Argentina - I hear thats a wonderful place to live. ;-))
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If Scotland win the 2006 world cup, then football really will have reached an all time low. ;-)
Fri 21/06/02 at 19:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Vottanator wrote:
> Now that England are out, I can get back to my positive supporting.
> COME ON SCOTLAND!! The World Cup in 2006 is awaiting you.

---

Yeah, we rule!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.