GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 09:51
Regular
Just Englands luck to be knocked out the World Cup by a scabby free kick by and a buck tooth Brazilian monkey man, if I was that ugly I wouldn't even leave the house let alone play Football on live TV. The reason the ref sent him off was cause he was uglying up the pitch, the mans an insult to the human race, his mother must have dropped him on his face when he was young.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 21/06/02 at 09:51
Regular
Just Englands luck to be knocked out the World Cup by a scabby free kick by and a buck tooth Brazilian monkey man, if I was that ugly I wouldn't even leave the house let alone play Football on live TV. The reason the ref sent him off was cause he was uglying up the pitch, the mans an insult to the human race, his mother must have dropped him on his face when he was young.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 21/06/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bad loser?
Fri 21/06/02 at 09:55
Regular
Yes and?

I'm drunk at this time in the morning i've been out all night and the b'sterds go and loose damn them.
Fri 21/06/02 at 09:57
Regular
just a typical england fan...
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:02
Regular
Ortega if you don't mind me asking, who heck do you support and aren't you English?

I'm not gonna pretend that England deserved to win after todays performance but I don't think Brazil did either. Buck tooth should never have been sent off and England should have made more out of Brazil being down to 10 men but that's not the point. It was a bad performance by England but i'm totally biased so they should have won and they deserved to win.

RARRRRRRRRR
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Ortega if you don't mind me asking, who heck do you support and aren't
> you English?

Why should his nationality affect who he chooses to support? Football is a game. Maybe he doesn't like it, or maybe he gets fed up with all the kudos given to a group of men who kick a ball in clever ways.

They get paid phenomenal amounts while THERE ARE STILL STARVING CHILDREN IN THE THIRD WORLD.

Yes. Think about that.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:06
Regular
That wasnt a unprovoked attack on you by the way...

Er-no just annoyed me a bit on MSN....

I was born in England and have a british passport. However, I am the first generation of my Family to be born in England and so feel all my roots to be back home in India.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:06
Regular
".......on the attac"
I am extremely biased too and I can't believe that some people, who are English, are happy about Brazil winning.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:07
Regular
U Lot are bad losers....... brazil played better than us handle that they are world class...
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:08
Regular
".......on the attac"
Or†ega wrote:
> all my roots to be back home in India.

No offense mate but India will never make it to the World Cup. So why don't you support your home country?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.