GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CAN YOU HELP ME ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/08 at 20:46
Regular
Hi i am a mum of a wonderful disabled little girl ,i am fighting to keep her at the school where she is doing so well. Can you help me and sign the petition .There is also our full story about what jodie has gone through and why this school is so important to her.Please see our web site it is www.jodiesappeal.co.uk
Mon 14/04/08 at 10:39
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> They are the same as everyone else
>
> Well, not really or there wouldn't be a problem. No?

I meant personality wise and the fact they are human as well. But you're right, equal treatment is needed!
Mon 14/04/08 at 10:49
"possibly impossible"
Signed.

My cousin has a Chromosomal disorder which means his behaviour is similar to having Down's Syndrome and so I know some of the hardship that goes in to fighting for rights and funding to help.
Sat 26/04/08 at 15:41
"i suck them all day"
yeah course will,, wish her all the best,,
Sat 26/04/08 at 15:43
"i suck them all day"
done,, wish her the best in life
Mon 26/05/08 at 16:26
Regular
Thank you all for signing and all your support it really does help me to keep going no matter what .So a BIG thanks to you all .Love Sandra xxx
Mon 26/05/08 at 16:48
Regular
you tell them sandra
Mon 26/05/08 at 16:48
Regular
i wish you all the best
Mon 26/05/08 at 16:55
Regular
yido .Thank you Love Sandra xxx
Mon 26/05/08 at 18:51
Regular
Signed :)
Mon 26/05/08 at 22:44
Regular
Stupid Pixie Thank you so much .Love Sandra xx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.