GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holiday Reading"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/06/02 at 21:51
Regular
I like to read on holiday and as I have nothing to do as exams are over I'm looking to read a few books, but I'm not sure what.

Give me some suggestions... make them good and easy to find in any good bookstore or library.

Thanks
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:51
Regular
"95% organic"
'White Teeth' by Zadie Smith, superbly written

'Kitchen Confidential' by Anthony Bourdain, drivel in places, but some top-notch anecdotes elsewhere

'The Gobbler' by Adrian Edmonson, one of the only books to make me laugh out loud over and over again.
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Get your head out your arrse and think about what you said... I can't see how what you said could be taken as a joke... try and think next time.
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
"\\"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Where's Wally? these books will last you ages, you may struggle on a
> few of the long words but don't worry everyone does their first time
> round.

what have i told you about the complex books. you should always ask before getting them out. youve already caused three nervous breakdowns from them books now go to your room
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Where's Wally? these books will last you ages, you may struggle on a
> few of the long words but don't worry everyone does their first time
> round.

now tilta, we don;t want to be scaring SHEEPY with long and complicated books do we?
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:40
Regular
Where's Wally? these books will last you ages, you may struggle on a few of the long words but don't worry everyone does their first time round.
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sheep,

how about some Tony HAwks book?
I DO NOT MEAN THE SKATEBOARDER!

The Tony Hawks i'm talking about is a travel writer.. but his first book 'Travelling around Ireland with a fridge' if you like to take the p!ss outta the Irish and have a laugh at the same time...
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Agreed
Thu 20/06/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
aninem wrote:
> a child called it

> and it can give yu great ideas on how to abuse children

---

You f###ing moron.
Kill yourself now, please.
Do it, because you are a waste of oxygen and food that somebody useful could have.
Thu 20/06/02 at 13:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Since the holidays are so long, go for lord of the rings, that could take up to a month depending on how slow you read.
Thu 20/06/02 at 00:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thanks everyone... I shall buy ones that take my fancy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.