GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ireland vs Spain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:52
Regular
Just like to wish the paddies good luck for today.

I reckon they have a chance, we've seen what they can do, and Spain are the ultimate-underachievers.

2-1 either way methinks
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:59
John Arne Riise wrote:
> But Brazil haven't had any quality opposition yet and still have
> managed to prove that they are beatable.
>
> Turkey have been impressive and Brazil only just beat them and even
> though they scored 5 against Costa Rica, Brazil didn't give a monkeys
> about their defence and had Costa Rica had any decent strikers they
> could have had at least 10 goals.
>
> Brazil need to scrap their we'll score more than you philosophy and
> try to start bringing up defenders otherwise that will become their
> un-doing.

Yes I agree thats why I have said dont write off Belgium they have the players that can score . If i remember rightly they beat france resently 2-0 in a friendly
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Bobba you"
Ireland where very poor on there penno's. Pros shouldent be missing 3 penaltes!!
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
But Brazil haven't had any quality opposition yet and still have managed to prove that they are beatable.

Turkey have been impressive and Brazil only just beat them and even though they scored 5 against Costa Rica, Brazil didn't give a monkeys about their defence and had Costa Rica had any decent strikers they could have had at least 10 goals.

Brazil need to scrap their we'll score more than you philosophy and try to start bringing up defenders otherwise that will become their un-doing.
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Shame

I was supporting both so ah well
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:51
Well on the showing so far I dint think theres any team to scare England except Brazil and even though could go down tomorrow ;0)
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
They deserved to go out simply because they are not good enough. Spain with no attackers and Irelnad under no pressure yet not being able to score at all was disgraceful.

If you don't regularily take penalties then you should blast them as hard as you can instead of pussyfooting them with the side of your foot straight down the middle.
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
They did deserve to go through after the way they played during the second half but those penalties were appalling!
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:29
Regular
Damn, what a way a crap way to go out after such a good performance during the match...

Although they deserved go out considering how crap some of them penalites were...
Sun 16/06/02 at 15:24
damn you dirty diegos
Sun 16/06/02 at 15:16
Regular
Ireland are out! 3-2 on penalties. Meh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.