GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lads Army - Hit or miss?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 18:37
Regular
30 lads...4 weeks...back in time. Yes, that's right, it's Lads Army, ITV's fly-on-the-wall documentary, set in the 1950s. 30 young 'boys' have to survive just like the army men in the '50s. With all the physical strain of not being able to see their families, and haveing to totally change their lifestyles, two people have already left. One leaving due to medical reasons, and one escaped by climbing the barbed wire fence. So, who here watches it? Who's your favourite lad? Which section do you like best? Which Corperal is the best? I personally like 1 Section and their Corperal. So, is it a hit or miss? Judging from my knowledge of watching every episode, I say it's a great thing, and closely, although not half as good, follows Sky's Boot Camp.
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Lads army is brilliant but boot camp was much better. Hopefully Sky one will screen the next series of it.
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:19
Id rather watch topless mud wrestling ;0) hehehehe
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:16
Regular
"95% organic"
Attack, attack... attack, attack, attack!

Lordy Lord, I'm glad i wasn't around in the 30s. All brylcreemed side-partings and small round glasses. But seriously, I don't understand how any of those guys can help themselves from bursting out into hysterical laughter every time that pervy looking drill-sergeant shouts something incomprehensible in his stupid 30s voice. Utter lunacy... does make for entertaining telly though.
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Iam consitently amazed at how the sergeant can shout like that out of the side of his mouth. Incredible.
Sat 15/06/02 at 22:16
Regular
"England skipper"
Great programe.
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
I like it. Its funny to sit and watch them get shouted at. Like all reality TV shows of the same kind, we love watching other people's lives. Especially if they're amusingly crap.
Sat 15/06/02 at 18:37
Regular
30 lads...4 weeks...back in time. Yes, that's right, it's Lads Army, ITV's fly-on-the-wall documentary, set in the 1950s. 30 young 'boys' have to survive just like the army men in the '50s. With all the physical strain of not being able to see their families, and haveing to totally change their lifestyles, two people have already left. One leaving due to medical reasons, and one escaped by climbing the barbed wire fence. So, who here watches it? Who's your favourite lad? Which section do you like best? Which Corperal is the best? I personally like 1 Section and their Corperal. So, is it a hit or miss? Judging from my knowledge of watching every episode, I say it's a great thing, and closely, although not half as good, follows Sky's Boot Camp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.