GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 3 - 0 Denmark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 14:32
Regular
England 3 - 0 Denmark

That was an amazing game and england have now got to play against brazil on friday but it will be a tough game and a sad one for others.

now who do you think will win the world cup
Sat 15/06/02 at 14:57
Regular
we have to beat brazil or belgium first. Brazil will beat belgium and then we will beat brazil on penalties. full tiem will be 2-2 and then it will go to penalties
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:00
Regular
"how long have i got"
KR wrote:
> we have to beat brazil or belgium first. Brazil will beat belgium and
> then we will beat brazil on penalties. full tiem will be 2-2 and then
> it will go to penalties

how much do you wanna bet that England will not go into pens with Brazil
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And the most stupid post award goes to...

I think everybody knows the score you mook
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:09
Regular
it will go to pens maybe, but every one is raving about brazil saying "they have scored 5 in this game and 4 in that game" but lets just look who they have played
Costa rica
china
Turkey

Now bloody hell these are probably some of the worst teams in the whole group, Brazil cant defend at all but admittedly they will score a few against England but then again Brazil havent played a team who can defend as well as shoot. Costa Rica had 19 shots on target against brazil but because they are a crap team they didnt convert many, now if England had of had 19 shots on target at least 5 would have gone in. my prediction will be 3-2 to england or it will go on penalties.
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:09
Regular
yeah....silly mook
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:19
Regular
"how long have i got"
dont call me a mook you mook
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:20
"Uzi Lover"
mook...interesting.
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:22
Regular
anyways back to the topic, WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:23
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> mook...interesting.

mooky_with_attitude?
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:27
Regular
"how long have i got"
yeah stop with this mook thing and get back to talk about England winning Brazil nxt friday, wich we will

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.