GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If videogames didn't exist...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 10:24
Regular
...what would you do to pass the time?
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:04
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
>I would spend more time learning and creating stuff on the
> guitar, practice my singing,

Yup, me too.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Probably become a 'normal' person, instead of this videogames obsessed 'no life' person that i am.

God i love videogames.

I mean what's the use in being 'normal' ,it only makes you spend your money on alcohol 24/7, videogames may be a tad expensive ,but they save you money in the long run.
Sat 15/06/02 at 18:29
Regular
pawnstar* wrote:
> I guess I'd spend more time getting drunk, doing more parties, hanging
> out...you know? Everything people do that separate us from them. :)

Thats more like my kind of choice!
Sat 15/06/02 at 18:27
I guess I'd spend more time getting drunk, doing more parties, hanging out...you know? Everything people do that separate us from them. :)
Sat 15/06/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I see everyone likes my idea then!

;D
Sat 15/06/02 at 18:03
"Uzi Lover"
Ok I'll anwser this seriously now, as I wouldn't bash my bishop. Well I would, but not all the time, you see?

If video games weren't created I would be a much more creative person you know. I would spend more time learning and creating stuff on the guitar, practice my singing, make websites and graphics on the PC and do all the other stuff a social life requires.

I would watch more TV then I do at the moment but that's not saying much at all. I hardly watch TV at all, but I would if there wasn't much games.

I spend more time looking up about games and talking about them e.g here. I am just getting back into gaming more but with all the spare time I have now since the exams are over I hope to do other stuff like the things meantioned above.
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:48
Regular
I'd watch TV. That's what I did before videogames anyway...
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:33
Hercules! wrote:
> Invent videogames.

excellent idea :D
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Don't you mean no times a week rather than none?
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:03
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Asher D wrote:
> ...what would you do to pass the time?

Go on the pull more often so that would be 14 times a week instead of 7.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.