GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The XBOX controller"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 20:37
Regular
Most people complain to me that the xbox controller is too big, or there fingers car'nt fit round it. I find the xbox the most comfatable controller ever!, the various controls are east to find and the 2 joysticks are postion perfectly. The shoulder buttons are comfatable and people moan to me that games that use the black and white buttons are annoying because there hands cannot reach there, my hands can, i find them with relative ease, In halo the white button is your flashlight so i say stop moaning about the controller and enjoy the excellent power of the xbox and its brilliant games!
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:36
possibly
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Maybe they'll do a package deal or something. As in adding one seperate with the console. :-)
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:49
not that it concerns the people who already have an xbox but how will they do the small controller large controller thing will they have different console boxes for different controllers
Fri 14/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I really like the X-Box controller too. Plus for all the people that find the controller too big, the new controller S should be a lot better for them.
Fri 14/06/02 at 20:37
Regular
Most people complain to me that the xbox controller is too big, or there fingers car'nt fit round it. I find the xbox the most comfatable controller ever!, the various controls are east to find and the 2 joysticks are postion perfectly. The shoulder buttons are comfatable and people moan to me that games that use the black and white buttons are annoying because there hands cannot reach there, my hands can, i find them with relative ease, In halo the white button is your flashlight so i say stop moaning about the controller and enjoy the excellent power of the xbox and its brilliant games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.