GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The XBOX controller"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 20:37
Regular
Most people complain to me that the xbox controller is too big, or there fingers car'nt fit round it. I find the xbox the most comfatable controller ever!, the various controls are east to find and the 2 joysticks are postion perfectly. The shoulder buttons are comfatable and people moan to me that games that use the black and white buttons are annoying because there hands cannot reach there, my hands can, i find them with relative ease, In halo the white button is your flashlight so i say stop moaning about the controller and enjoy the excellent power of the xbox and its brilliant games!
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:41
Regular
rofl, yeh
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:24
I would laugh if it had the adverse effect and made your hands sweat hehehehe
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:45
Regular
From xbox.ign.com :-
Nyko innovates with an anti-sweat controller, the Air Flo. PS2, Xbox, and GCN models to come.

May 16, 2002 - Nyko Technologies unveiled today the first anti-sweat controller, the Air Flo, for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube.
Using Nyko's patented, dual-speed Air Flo technology, the new controllers push air through the controller grips, preventing controllers from becoming sticky and wet.

The controllers feature rubberized grips, a 10-foot cable and other regular features, including dual analog control sticks, 8-way D-pad, built-in variable vibration function, and pressure sensitive analog buttons. The Air Flo controller for Xbox highlights dual expansion slots for two memory cards.

The Air Flo controllers for PlayStation 2 and Xbox will be available in July 2002, while the GameCube version will appear in October. The Air Flo will debut at E3 next week.

[I got the chance to feel one of these things last week. While I am not ready to make a judgment yet, it worked pretty damn well. Expect to see a full review of the entire line shortly after E3.]

I'd prefer if microsfot made this type of controller....Make it an Official one
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:38
Regular
lol, but it's still a good idea
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:07
hate to play with that at winter hehehe
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:23
Regular
i find the controller extremly comfatable, a smaller controller would suck, in my opinion...

Oh yeh apparently, some company is releasing a controller called "air flo" where small jets release air around the various controls to cool our thumbs down....
Sun 16/06/02 at 15:55
I am really happy with the current controller
Sun 16/06/02 at 11:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'm fine with the buttons too. I think the smaller controller has this solved for players like you as well fosbe. Might just be the way the picture looks, but the buttons seem to be a little more spaced apart. :-)
Sun 16/06/02 at 00:25
its fine for me just personal preference really
Sat 15/06/02 at 22:06
Regular
"ProGolfer"
The one thing i dont like about the xbox controller is the buttons are little close they have aload of it y didnt they move them away from each other anothter 2 mm?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.