GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG! Yesterday I witnessed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 08:34
Regular
.. a Page 3 shoot!

Yup, yours truely (me) watched a Page 3 shoot in the flesh. I can assure you that in the near future there will be a Page3 pictures either in the Sun or on the website or a girl (didn't get her name (DAMN!) posing quite nicely in a punt.

:-D
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh, no i'm not the short guy etc... etc...
I'm quite tall for my age actually :-P

in response to Cyclone's question;
I am a proud owner of a membership card at the Thames Ditton Skiff and Punting CLub (it was not my choice) i went to my bi-weekly punting session (every tuesday and thursday afternoon) and my teacher told me that the sun was gonna be there. so i punted very quickly etc...etc... The crew for the photo (FIVE OF THEM!) left the punting launch area i closely followed them and then docked across the river from us and took the photos. The woman tried her breast (geddit) not to show us anything but after one photo she turned around and had a little strech.. view of the century...

Fri 14/06/02 at 15:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stupid person - why try to hide them when shes going to be splashed all over England on Page3?

Lucky sod..!
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:16
"slightlyshortertagl"
well, we are all 14-15....
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So's most of the Suns readership!

;-)
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
in the flesh is kinda different.. and anyways i can bet you anything all those Page3 models think that their main audience are 50-80 year olds who enjoy aa good smack...
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:22
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-P
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
More likely.......! I suppose it is different in the flesh, and with loads of teenage boys watching!

:)
Fri 14/06/02 at 15:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
strangeky enough it wasnt..

i think i may be in the background of one of the pix

Fri 14/06/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i was at GT3 launch in london and they had 2 page 3 girls to publisise it.

i think i was one of the few people staring.

heh

got a pic from there somewhere.
Fri 14/06/02 at 18:00
Regular
"\\"
your one lucky man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.