GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top 5 Melee fighters!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 20:19
Regular
Another intersting and original topic from your very own master of SSBM (I wish!) Cyclone!

Yeh, yeh, just post your top 5 Melee charecters, and say why!

Mine are-

1. Kirby - A little pink ball of supreme versatility and ultra cool moves!
2. Samus - Long range, lethal, and very agile
3. Captain Falcon - Fast and powerful? Need I say more?
4. Link - For OOT and for that down+A move - Lurvly!
5. Jigglypuff - If only for the heart braking cry he makes as he flies out the back of the arena - JIIIIGGGGGGLLLLLYYYPPPPPPUUUUUUUUFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! *Sniff*

;-)
Thu 27/06/02 at 13:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Unlocked Luigi and Gannondorf.........

still Kirby, Smaus and Marth though!
Thu 27/06/02 at 11:25
Regular
Who likes Yoshi?

*points and laughs*

Next thing you know someone's gonna come in raving about how good Pichu is.
Thu 27/06/02 at 03:51
I DONT BELEIVE IT! WE ACTUALLY FOUND A YOSHI USER! ahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

ok sorry but it is sort fo funny and you also asked for it
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
Samus still rules.

Best at rolling and can use the grappling hook to pull herself onto ledges as well as using it to grapple opponents.

Not to mention the multiple bomb/flame/laserblast/missile attacks...
Wed 26/06/02 at 06:08
1.KIRBY
2.KIRBY
3.KIRBY
4.KIRBY
5.KIRBY

I have always liked kirby. He has great attributes and even though he is light it still takes a considerable amount of damage to kill him. I can beat 3 level 9 cpus with 99 lives easily. (takes awhile though) The bad thing about the GameCube kirby is that he lost his ability to rapid smash enemies. You used to be able to Smash attack your opponents all over the arena. But he has good speed good attack Great special attack and he can take and dish out a good deal of damage.Kirby IS THE GREATEST!
Wed 26/06/02 at 05:45
KIRBIES THE BOMB! on the N64 vesrion ive got like 15,000 kills with the little pink kick butt guy! OH AND JIGGLYPUFF IS A DISGRACE TO ALL THE THE LITTLE PINK PUFFBALL KIRBIES!
Tue 25/06/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I just playing with the ice climbers on all star, and they are better than what I thought, but they still wouldn't make my top 5.
Tue 25/06/02 at 10:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Marth
Mon 24/06/02 at 23:17
Regular
Falco Falco Falco! I'd never used him before (Lombardi, not Captain) But I think he's amazing, I also like fox now too, they're both great, and I alternate between them now for different situations.
Mon 24/06/02 at 22:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby and Kirby.

Don't forget Kirby!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.