GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Game To Buy"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 18:19
Regular
Hi
Todya i have decided to get a new game. I have money to buy any game but don't know what to buy. I have:
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Jak & Daxter
This Is Football 2002
Teken Tag Tournament
Star Was Star Fighter And
Crazy Taxi.
What Ones Shall I keep and which ones Should i sell.
Also Should Special Reserve Buy Games Off people Online. My nearest Shop is Bristol( i live in Cornwall) so i cant make it to a shop. Plz help me
Tell me your recomendations for a game
Tue 11/06/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Medal Of Honour: Frontline is my favourite game at the moment! One of the best FPS's Ive ever played!
Tue 11/06/02 at 11:59
Medal Of Honour:Frontline

Great First Person shooter for the PS2, or wait for Soldier Of Fortune:Gold... Thats gonna rule!

Why?
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I would get Pro Evo.

Sell TIF 2002 and get Pro Evo.

Pro Evo is so much better!

Pro Evo 2 coming out soon also!

Excellent!
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:31
Regular
My nearest
> Shop is Bristol( i live in Cornwall) so i cant make it to a shop.

You live in Cornwall, where abouts? 'Cause I live there too, and I live in Hayle and your the only person I've met on the net that come from Cornwall!
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I would have to say Final Fantasy X, Max Payne or Red Faction.
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Back For Good"
FFX
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Right, stick a blindfold on outside the shop and make some friends twist you around in the shop with the blindfold still on. Then, walk around the shop and the game which you pick up first is the game you *should* buy.

If you pick it up and see its something like Babies Ocean Discovery or something, you still must buy it. If you dont then you are a spoil sport and im going to tel on you.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What kind of games do you like to play?
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:37
Ico is a great game, u could get that.

Or if you want something a bit different get Rez or Frequencey. They are both top games.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Cool but i will wait to what other people will say

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.