GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jail Break!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 17:21
Regular
yes i know its old and knowones heard of it, but i liked it and i want it back.

A few years ago they made a bigbro like ting, but they had to escape from a prison. I dont no if you liked it but post what you think of it and if you know there making another 1.

im just gonna look on channel 5 website for any info
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:41
Regular
".......on the attac"
I remember this, it was always on at 7.30 - 8 as I was getting ready for work. Didn't the people who escaped do it in a really lame way. Like, one bloke just ran up and kicked down a fence and waltzed off?

Perhaps it would be an idea to make it slightly harder to escape in this new series ;-)
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:17
Regular
The Mole 0n CH 5 was better, they better be making another series.
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:21
Regular
"\\"
yes i know its old and knowones heard of it, but i liked it and i want it back.

A few years ago they made a bigbro like ting, but they had to escape from a prison. I dont no if you liked it but post what you think of it and if you know there making another 1.

im just gonna look on channel 5 website for any info

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.