GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you want to be when yur older (cooooldude2001 is now aninem)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
what do you want to be when yur older?

simple question, and i want complex answers (eeerrr just one word answers will do)
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:29
Regular
"\\"
yeh cool, and i got a great storyline for a game i just made up in my head yesterday.

its kinda like halo but robots insted of aliens, and this guy wants to find these four spheres that can destroy big things(like planets)...

sorry cant say anymore, you might nick my ideas, but if you find a game like that in the future look for my name in the credits (antony ...jiszyn)

sorry bout not givin any info out but i like my info with me
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've had the idea fixed in my mind since I was 11, and, two years on, it's still there, blazing strong as ever.

If you look at my homework you'll find that the stuff I get good marks on is nearly always creative writing pieces. In fact, in the last two terms, I've got full marks for every single creative writing piece I've done, bar one and for that I got 2 off full marks :-D.

Writing is something I really love to do, and it's something I would really love to do for a career.
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Journalism of some sort, not really newspapaer stuff, more magazine
> type writing. Specifically games magazines

---

Well, really, that's the same as me.

I did say I wanted to produce Vodka for myself, but that might not be too good.

Journalism of some sort is what I've wanted since being the jolly age of 12.

Hoho.
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Journalism of some sort, not really newspapaer stuff, more magazine type writing. Specifically games magazines, that's something that I would LOVE to do. I've been playing games since I was 4 and that interest has never wavered. I may grow out of the games journalism idea but I hope I don't, because it would be awesome. I love writing, I really really love it.
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
I want to be a computer programmer.
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I would like to be a Vodka producer, that likes to produce drinkingness from Vodka.

See?
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:50
Regular
".......on the attac"
A nice simple job where I earn enough money to be comfortable, work 9 to 5 and get my weekends and evenings completely free.

14 hour days get tiresome extremely quickly.
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:27
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Or†ega wrote:
> I wanna die before I get old.

"(talkin' 'bout my generation!)"

I wanna get into journalism, at the moment to do with gaming (as I'm at that age), but would perhaps like to go into sports, football specifically.
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:24
Regular
"\\"
i wanna be a game designer or write the storylines for em or movie writer, probably cos they get paid for using there imagination
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:46
"Mimmargh!"
I want to be a cruel, oppressive tyrant.

...or possibly a griffin...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.