GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you want to be when yur older (cooooldude2001 is now aninem)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
what do you want to be when yur older?

simple question, and i want complex answers (eeerrr just one word answers will do)
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
"\\"
what do you want to be when yur older?

simple question, and i want complex answers (eeerrr just one word answers will do)
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I hope im still a human when im older so I spose i'll have that one.

I want to be a human when im older.

Or if you was asking for what I want to be when im older as in my job, well..... eeerrr..... Male Gigalo?

:D
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:44
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
When I'm older I hope to become an airline pilot. I have interest in air crafts but don't go to all those club things. I have the microsoft proffesional edition of 2002's flight sim and I usually have go on that every few days. When I'm 16 I will take a few flying lessons to see if I really do like the idea of being a pilot. I know its a job I'd like to do and it would be great because I would be able to travel around the world.

I do have a large interest in games as well and like the idea of being in the games industry somewhere. I don't know what job in the games industry but it just interests me. When I was younger I use to want to be a policeman but then... well I completely lost interest in that kind of job.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:05
Regular
"England skipper"
I would like to be a proffesional footballer.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:10
I'd like to be taller.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:20
Regular
"How Handy."
Drunk.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:24
Regular
I wanna die before I get old.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:46
"Mimmargh!"
I want to be a cruel, oppressive tyrant.

...or possibly a griffin...
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:24
Regular
"\\"
i wanna be a game designer or write the storylines for em or movie writer, probably cos they get paid for using there imagination
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:27
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Or†ega wrote:
> I wanna die before I get old.

"(talkin' 'bout my generation!)"

I wanna get into journalism, at the moment to do with gaming (as I'm at that age), but would perhaps like to go into sports, football specifically.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.