GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heard any good jokes lately?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 19:12
Regular
Well?
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:12
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Well?
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Worst. Topic. EVER!
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Hercules! wrote:
> Worst. Topic. EVER!

Damn, somebody on staff must have unbanned him...

*bans Herc again*
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ha, what are you trying to ban me with?

You have no powers.
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:24
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Hercules! wrote:
> Ha, what are you trying to ban me with?
>
> You have no powers.

When I find out which staff member keeps unbanning you, I'll fire them from SR.
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Herc is unbanable.

:P
Sun 09/06/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well said AJ.

What do you meen "...keeps *unbanning* me..."? Nobody has ever banned me.
Idiot.
:P
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:48
Here's one for ya:

This is a 100% true story (well.. except for the bits that I made up).

Last summer I was on holliday in Israel, and while I was exploring some historical remains in jeruselum, I fell and broke my Leg. This was unfortunate for several reasons:

1) I was miles out in the middle of nowhere
2) There was nobody else with me
3) I was loosing a lot of blood
4) It hurt a lot

I lied there for about an hour, shouting for help, until eventually an old Israeli man found me.

"whats wrong?" the old man asked.

"I've broken my leg, I'm loosing blood, and I think I'm gonna die. Otherwise I'm fine" I replied.

"Oh is that all?" he said, "I can fix that for you right now if you like?"

"Eh? how? your a nut-job aren't you?" I asked.

"I do not know what a nut-job is sir" He replied, "but if you eat these three cheeses you will be saved from your torment"

The old man then took out 3 differentley coloured cheeses (red, orange, and yellow), and placed them in front of me.

"You're taking the p aren't you old man?" I said, annoyed that the old git seemed to be having a laugh at my expense.

"no, I assure you I am not taking your p" he replied, "now just take a bite of each one and you will be cured"

Due to the fact that things couldn't get much worse, I decided I may as well eat the damn cheese. I started by taking a bite out of the red one (which actually tasted quite nice), and almost instantaneously, my leg stopped bleeding. This caught me by surprise, but I thought that it must just be due to the fact that I didn't have much blood left to loose (as most of it seemed to be lying in a puddle below me).

I then took a bite out of the orange cheese, and within 30 seconds, the pain in my leg vanished. I began to think that maybe theses cheeses did contain some magical healing properties (or maybe they'd just been laced with copious amounts of painkillers). Whatever the cheeses contained, they seemed to do the trick anyway, so I took a bite of the third and final cheese.

What happened next could only be described as a miracle. I felt a strange sensation in my leg, as if something was moving inside it. What followed was a loud, grinding, crunching noise, and a feeling of euphoria, which caused me to pass out.

When I woke up, the old man was gone, and my leg was completely healed. I stood up and looked around, but the old man was nowhere in sight. I put my hands in my pocket, and found a small folded piece of paper, which I figure the old man must of planted on me.

The note read: "Thank you for visiting jeruselum, you have been saved by Cheeses of nasereth"

Boom Boom
:D
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Was I supposed to laugh?

*tumbleweed blows past*
Mon 10/06/02 at 19:09
"period drama"
Well, anyway...

Why did Gary Glitter get sacked as the England manager?

He tried to put Seaman in the U15's team.

Sick, yes.
But, hey, I didn't make it up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.