GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT WAS THE LENNOX - TYSON FIGHT RESULT!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 11:35
Regular
erm... im at work in the marvelous land of SR, and we have all come to the conclusion that none of us know the Lennox - Tyson result, so as you are our special little people you must now go and hunt it down for us at Special Reserve!
Mon 10/06/02 at 09:46
Mandatare wrote:
> officially he isn't even british.

He was born in London wasn't he? That makes him British in my eyes.
Mon 10/06/02 at 09:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think Tyson was in it for a big payday really, he thought he stood a chance, but never really did, he's not the 'boxer' he once was, more of an animal these days who got tamed.
Sun 09/06/02 at 22:52
Regular
Hmmmmm, Tyson's outburts after the match were a little strange. Did you listen to him? Saying stuff like he didnt even train properly for the match, and the stunts at the press conferance were just to boost publicity so people would actually pay to watch the pay-pay-view.

He says he was only in it for the money. He picked up a cool £20M innit?

Could be just losing talk, they guy is a little weird up in his head...

Henman wont win Wimbledon...i'm 100% sure of that one ;)
Sun 09/06/02 at 22:27
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Doubt it, Lewis will try and win it on points.
>
> Lewis aint really the most exciting fighter ever...
>
> Tyson is gonna knock him into orbit.

Ortega, I'd take your Crystal Ball back to wherever you got it, mate!

Arsenal were to have a 'blip' giving Man U the title.

Argentina were to beat England 2-0.

And Tyson was going to knock Lewis into orbit.

Please tell me that Tim Henman won't win Wimbledon, and I'll go put twenty quid on him! ;-p
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:43
Regular
i stayed up to watch it, some of the fights before were good, some bloke dislocated his arm fighting.
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:09
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
after the fight , tyson what throwing out a load of sappy talk to lenox , like (in his high pitched voice) " lenox, he knew i loved him , and his mother , i'd never do anything to harm lenox (i,e bite him) "
and stuff like that , and lenox just kept nodding , and then when he replied he was all big headed about the whole lot. nice. and they even hugged ! wow ! without killing eachother ;)
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:08
Regular
Yeh Lewis was born in London, moved to Canada and won Olympic Gold for Canada before fighting as a Brit for his professional career.
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mandatare wrote:
> KR wrote:
> but on the subject i think that Lewis will win tonight, not because
> im
> british and so is he but because i just think he will destroy tyson.
>
> officially he isn't even british.

----

But he was born in London, so he sort of is.

(So I heard)
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:03
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Didn't Lewis say he'll retire once he beats Mike Tyson in the ring?

Yeh he did say that, Tyson asked him for a rematch just after the fight. Lewis would be mad to take it. He has nothing to prove having easily beaten Tyson and could be beaten by a lucky punch. I think he may retire having beaten everyone and avenged all his defeats.
Sun 09/06/02 at 10:41
Regular
"England skipper"
Yeah he did say that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.