GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring...who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Fri 14/06/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I'm with the Cong Man I think Big Val.
Wed 12/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> ......, ......, Chris Jericho and Val Venis are the semi-finalists for
> KOTR.
>
> You'll find those 2 blanks out on RAW.

Don't Jericho and Val have a second round match on Smackdown? Unless you've spoiled it for everyone... {:)
Wed 12/06/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Val Venis had some big matches as IC champion before Righ tto Censor ruined his career. Unless a push happens soon his opportunity may have passed him by.
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
......, ......, Chris Jericho and Val Venis are the semi-finalists for KOTR.

You'll find those 2 blanks out on RAW.
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I want Jericho to win it cause afterall, he is king of the world and deserves to be king of te ring but i dont think he will win. He will probably get screwed.
I would be dissapointed if Val Venis won cause i think he is a really crap wrestler.
I think Booker might win which would be good. Just imagine, Booker Vs X-Pac in the finals! That would be great.
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:10
Regular
Good reply. Booker T is a definate possibility but there are others. I have to disagree with your verdict on Val Venis though. Edge was a nice Mid-Carder before he broke away from Christian, now look at him!

Val has a good arsenal of moves and puts on entertaining matches. All he needs now is a good gimmick. His current gimmick of impressing the ladies has worn off.
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:03
My thoughts... I personally do not think it's Brock Lesner on the front of the poster!

Brock ain't ready for the push as he personally sucks for the moment and needs to get something big to his name before taking the victory. Booker T or X-Pac won't win, and neither will Val Venis, because Venis isn't good enough, he's a nice mid carder, but that's the end of his push... Edge would have been great for a second victory as he is the man who needs that extra push to make main eventer (And the WWE really does need a new Smackdown main eventer as Hogan, undertaker, HHH, Jericho and that guy who has disappeared *someone whispers Rock into my ear* aren't drawing enough crowds casue Undertaker and Hogan are past it - HHH is gone stale and Rock has and always will be crap... and jericho sucks, he's never really given his all and has looked weak too many times...)

But there's still 4 more men to make the fold next week - I don't think Brock will be palced in the King of the Ring, he might just go on and face Buh buh ray dudley at kotr in some kinda match - not the touney...

But thinking, Brock hasn't takne a straight loss yet - So he could go to the final and get defeated... Or, on Raw, it'll be Brock vs RVD and Buh buh vs *Insert name* - buh buh will run in and distract Brock casuing RVD to beat Brock and brock will cause buh buh to lose laters...

anyway, about the psoter... I say it's Goldberg as the shadow... And the whole contract negotians stuff is all a front to hide the fact that he is already part of the WWE and their gonna make his shock appearance at the final...

But to the question of the topic... Who will win King of The Ring?

Out of all the guys who have been annoucned so far - I say Booker T

But it won't be, as the winner hasn't been added to the touney yet...
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
Plus he has already had the massive push he deserved. Next in line for the push to WWE Undisputed Championship is Chris Benoit.
Sun 09/06/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Better Than You"
Figo wrote:
> Jericho won't win. It will be someone that is getting a push. Like
> Booker T or Val Venis

I agree, I think Jericho is too good to win it.
Sun 09/06/02 at 12:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Very much agreed, I said that to my brother earlier. {:) Either
> winning would be fine with me, I'm big fans of both guys. In fact,
> Y2J
> is officially my new favourite while Scotty is out.
>
> ----
>
> I thought it would have been Rikishi.
>
> Nah, his dancing's not as good and he's a bit of a dull wrestler too.
> His weight really holds him back really, like Jackie's chest does for
> her.

---

heh, true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.