GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a good first round"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 00:32
Regular
Id just like to comment on the first round i think that so far there has been some tremendus football all around i have really enjoyed watching the matches it's good to wake up to see the end of a early morning match then see a morning match and then even more you get to see a mid-day match, it is brilliant and the matches been played are brilliant i already thought this but with Englands win against the Argies (YES!!!) it's made it all so complete. Tomorow we have Brasil's match to look forward too, im looking forward to some nice football and who can forget Irlelands match against Germany, what a match brilliant i was shouting jumping it was a great result and now i have Englands game against Nigeria and Irleland against Saudi Arabia.

It has been brilliant and wait for it we still have, the second round, quarter finals, semi finals then the Final should be a good one. COME ON ENGLAND.

Post your thoughts on the matchs that have past and your over all view of the first round
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:32
Regular
"WWJD"
Id just like to comment on the first round i think that so far there has been some tremendus football all around i have really enjoyed watching the matches it's good to wake up to see the end of a early morning match then see a morning match and then even more you get to see a mid-day match, it is brilliant and the matches been played are brilliant i already thought this but with Englands win against the Argies (YES!!!) it's made it all so complete. Tomorow we have Brasil's match to look forward too, im looking forward to some nice football and who can forget Irlelands match against Germany, what a match brilliant i was shouting jumping it was a great result and now i have Englands game against Nigeria and Irleland against Saudi Arabia.

It has been brilliant and wait for it we still have, the second round, quarter finals, semi finals then the Final should be a good one. COME ON ENGLAND.

Post your thoughts on the matchs that have past and your over all view of the first round
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:30
Regular
"England skipper"
I agree with you the first round has been very exciting football, and the England match just toped it off.
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh its been good so far, it did start off a little slow and with a surprise when france lost but the entertainment has got much better since then.

Dont you just love it when they show the brasilian commentry of various matches? they just showed the Beckham goal with brasilian commentry, hilarious :)
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:51
Regular
"England skipper"
Yeah, it was very funny.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:18
Regular
we must beat Nigeria on wednesday because if we get a draw we only come second, and if we come second we have to play brazil in the quater finals (once we get past the second round) but if we win our group we would have to play either some one not as good.

Paul Scholes got man of the match yesterday which he deserved, his volley was amazing and all his passes were good.

And i saw some one walking wearing an argentina shirt yesterday near where i live. geek.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:36
Regular
Whats wrong with wearing the shirt of the team you support?
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Nothing at all, I wore my Man Utd top when I went to Liverpool.

Caused a bit of a stir I tell ya ;-)
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:42
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Whats wrong with wearing the shirt of the team you support?

nothing much but when England have just beaten argentina and there are loads of Drunk people around it isn't wise to wear the argentina shirt.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:47
Regular
KR wrote:

> nothing much but when England have just beaten argentina and there are
> loads of Drunk people around it isn't wise to wear the argentina
> shirt.

Depends on your state of mind really. If you are looking for a fight then its a good idea to get em while they are drunk and their reactions slower.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:57
Regular
yeh but when there is about 20 england fans in changes a bit

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.