GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 - 1 Favourites?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:39
Regular
Which bright spark made Argentina the odds on favourites to win the bloody world cup?
To me they look more like 15 - 1 on, Gabriel Batituta, one of the worlds best forwards? Your havin laugh. Within thirty seconds of kickoff he had already tumbled into Sol Cambell.

Overall it was a disgraceful performance by the Argentinians, unsportsmen like, their mane aim was to injure us English.
They were disrispectful in 1998, and they havn't changed much in four years, still hacking, still sly.

The one thing that was proved today was that Argentina are no one, we walked all over them in the first half, and in the second half it was the same, well it was for the first twenty minutes at least, after that we were ablismal, i couldn't bear to watch, it was tense. The whistle went, my floor was shaking, they had done; Sven Goran Erickson's team had done it, they had beaten the favourites!!!

So whats in store for Argentina, and more importantly England. Will Sweden win or hopefully draw, and it's more than likley that we will beat Nigeria.
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:39
Which bright spark made Argentina the odds on favourites to win the bloody world cup?
To me they look more like 15 - 1 on, Gabriel Batituta, one of the worlds best forwards? Your havin laugh. Within thirty seconds of kickoff he had already tumbled into Sol Cambell.

Overall it was a disgraceful performance by the Argentinians, unsportsmen like, their mane aim was to injure us English.
They were disrispectful in 1998, and they havn't changed much in four years, still hacking, still sly.

The one thing that was proved today was that Argentina are no one, we walked all over them in the first half, and in the second half it was the same, well it was for the first twenty minutes at least, after that we were ablismal, i couldn't bear to watch, it was tense. The whistle went, my floor was shaking, they had done; Sven Goran Erickson's team had done it, they had beaten the favourites!!!

So whats in store for Argentina, and more importantly England. Will Sweden win or hopefully draw, and it's more than likley that we will beat Nigeria.
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:43
Regular
"England skipper"
With the performence Argentina gave today, i think Sweden will beat them.
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Batistuta and Caniggia (he's 35 and plays for Rangers for god's sake!!!) should never have been taken to the World Cup.

They left behind Gustavo Lopez and Palermo for them.

Bah!

Well doen England!
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Batistuta and Caniggia (he's 35 and plays for Rangers for god's
> sake!!!) should never have been taken to the World Cup.
>
> They left behind Gustavo Lopez and Palermo for them.

Not forgetting the wonderkid Saviola. Who cares though, it's their own fault.
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:33
Regular
batistuta should be there his international scoring record speaks for itself (scored against nigeria). cannigia is just unexplainable.seden won't beat them it will probably be a draw sending argentina out
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:04
Regular
Did you see Nigeria Sweden today?

Nigeria were very unlucky, hitting the post on a few occasions and really deserved a result.

Nigeria will be calm against England as they have only thier pride to play for and they will want to go out of the world cup on a high.
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:21
Regular
Maradona has apparently been given a Visa so he can enter Japan now. That should give the Argentine team a lift before the Sweden game.
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate to say this, but why are we so excited at winning? Becasue it was quite unlikely that we would.

True, we played brilliantly, but we are not quite in the top TOP level of footie!
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:47
Regular
"WWJD"
Cyclone wrote:
> I hate to say this, but why are we so excited at winning? Becasue it
> was quite unlikely that we would.
>
> True, we played brilliantly, but we are not quite in the top TOP level
> of footie!

Yeah the argentines need new players, new younger players i think Batastuta is a bit past it now
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:51
Regular
"WWJD"
Did you see the Simione when Beckham was about to take the penalty how unsportsmanship can you get he was just being... well a Wiener he went to shake his hand and the goaly trying to put becks off it's just not on, but good old Beckham he just focused he agnored Simione which i thought was very cool of him he wasn't having any of it and he put Simione back in his place

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.