GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else think that we can win this thing?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 15:59
Regular
or are my emotions getting the better of me?

Well, weve beaten the Argies..

*Still Shocked*

I reckon we can just about beat anyone if we play like that!

England - Can we Win the World Cup?

I say yes we can.
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:56
Regular
"England skipper"
The heat will be a problem for England, but they will still win.
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:26
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
The heat will be a major factor as it is in the middle of the afternoon. The Swedes became knackered aginst Nigeria and were beaten to nearly every ball at the end.
Sat 08/06/02 at 00:22
Regular
"WWJD"
I say yes we can win, with the performance today we can go all the way deffenetly, the squad is up to key especially Beckham he is looking just about up to full match fitness now
Fri 07/06/02 at 23:56
Regular
I think the Air-con of the indoor staduim helped England today.

It will be a little different in the baking heat outdoors in the 3:30 pm kick off (local time) Nigeria will be much more suited to that climate.
Fri 07/06/02 at 19:56
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Well, weve beaten the Argies..
> I reckon we can just about beat anyone if we play like that!
> England - Can we Win the World Cup?

1) We beat them, but it was one game. All it takes is one bad day and we're out.

2) Granted we played well, but the Argies had a shocker. On another day, Beckham's penalty would have been saved and they would had played us off the park.

3) Can we win the WC ?? No, no we can't. Again, winning 1 match means sweet FA. First we need to get a result against the Nigerians. Shouldn't be a problem, but you never know.
Fri 07/06/02 at 19:46
Hell if Denmark can qualify as a wild card for the european championships and go on to win then why the hell cant we go all the way. Especially if France dont get through and we get Senegal or Denmark in the second round. Come on England!
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
We have as much chance as anyone! We just beat the favourites! Who knows!
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No
Fri 07/06/02 at 17:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Argetnina ARE one of the best eams in the world - and where was there any good luck (or any more than normal) in that game for England? It was all down to an absoloutely superb performance.

If we can play like that agaisnt EVERY team, we would win it, but unfortuantely, I do not think we will.

;-( - Still, you never know! BELIEVE!
Fri 07/06/02 at 17:34
Regular
you cant call bad form bad luck. Otherwise bolton could just claim they were unlucky as they topped the league for the first few weeks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.