GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"want the film resident evil for free"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 02:41
Regular
Lerch wrote:
> if you want resident evil (movie) for free leave your E-Mail address
> and i will send it to you(dont ask questions, i know how), it is the real movie and if you dont believe me leave your E-Mail address.
>
> If you ask how you will not recieve it. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
>
> Thank You
Fri 07/06/02 at 12:07
Regular
"\\"
wait every1 stop come and look at my topic before you give yor adress cos u wont beable to use email for hours, and your machine will go slow and with my way you dont clog it up or stop email...

im doing this for your sake

(ps my way is faster and you can get any movie just about, and its all for free)
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I know were all going to hell for this...

[email protected]
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:32
Regular
"\\"
err huh i didt understand a word of that can you explain that in dummb terms at [email protected] cos i dont understand most things but if you gimme a step by step guide i will love you (not in the gay way)
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:31
Regular
Is this topic a scam to get people's MSN addys?
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:29
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Its alright i don't need it, I already have it o DVD. ;)
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
Well I know the rest of that addy and it is an irc channel service. You must connect to the irc channel they show and then message the correct bot to download the film you want. Not going to say anymore.
Fri 07/06/02 at 10:50
Regular
"\\"
well ill skip cos my hotmail account cant take that amount of memory and ive alread downloade half of it for my self and you could send a virus ( also i got no other email adresses that i have a password for so i must download from WINMX)

and did you get it from www.t**moviez.com
cos if ya did how did ya cos i dont get, how to download the movies

(sorry bout not giving website but maybe they could get arrested for pirating and thats just too much stress, you no like sending people to joal)
Fri 07/06/02 at 09:14
Regular
The films about 140mb for a small screen low quality version. Oh and talking about warez films on these chat forums isnt really the best thing to do in my opinion.

p.s How on earth do you expect to send the file on an email? Only way of doing it reliably would be off your own ftp if you ask me, but hey, I'm not the expert master of all things illegal.
Fri 07/06/02 at 08:01
Regular
[email protected]

There you go...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.