GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ports or exclusives?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
Until the launch of gamecube PS2 rulled the gaming land. But then came along a small purple box and threw PS2 out on it's ass.Isn't it great!! The gamecube has taken over the gaming universe. etc.

What I was going to say was howcome we get all the gaming ports. Crazy-taxi, Sonic 2 etc.It's about time we got some original games. I know that we've got SSBM,Luigi's mansion and pikmin. Such a great console deserves great games. Right. After all it is great!! And most gaming companies have realised that. They have abandoned Sony and are now making their games exclusive to Gamecube (Resident Evil anyone!!) Or if they are not making their games exclusive they're still making them for gamecube(The "excellent in other peoples oppinions" FF10).

What i am asking is what games do you want to see transfered from other consoles and what games do you want to be made exclusive for nintendo? All in all which do you think is better? Ports or exclusives?
Sun 09/06/02 at 13:06
Solskjær wrote:
> What's wrong with that???
>
> We're getting what should be a fantastic game straight from the head
> of Yuji Naka! Who cares if it's on Sega's no.1 console the X-box!

Lol yeah so true and they gatta make they money some how most games will be multi format
Sun 09/06/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What's wrong with that???

We're getting what should be a fantastic game straight from the head of Yuji Naka! Who cares if it's on Sega's no.1 console the X-box!
Fri 07/06/02 at 20:27
Regular
Damn, Sonic Adventure 3 is going to X-Box as well as Cube!
Fri 07/06/02 at 19:09
DeltaJava wrote:
> Except the nuts at the Pokemon forum.

Brazil or cashew ?
Fri 07/06/02 at 19:03
Except the nuts at the Pokemon forum.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:56
DeltaJava wrote:
> Yeah, maybe the good, original games will come later. Not including
> Pokemon.

No one includes Pokemon
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:53
Yeah, maybe the good, original games will come later. Not including Pokemon.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:46
I agree to many ports can be a pain in the butt but its what sells
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:36
The GBA is littered with ports. OK, so it's from their own back catalogue, but they are still ports, regardless.

And I hate it - selling the GBA right away. At least I can spend more on the Gamecube (and other platforms) that way.
Fri 07/06/02 at 17:15
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I cant wait for my GBA i hear Zelda has two games in it the origanal snes and and new one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.