GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't knock the newbies!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 18:36
Regular
First of all, i'm not trying to insult, offend, wind up or annoy any of you regs and notables.

All i'm trying to say is please don't knock the newbies (well not all of us anyway).

This comes from the time that i read Badgermans 'add it on story' in the Sony forum (five mins ago, actually), where it is said that newbies all come along and just spam.

Not all of us spam, only the dumbasses (who can't get laid, so all they do is annoy others by spamming all the time).

Please, if you're going to throw out some newbie disses, throw them specifically to the gimps that spam, not the whole lot!

Thank you
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I was never newbie.
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I turned into a regular today. I woke up a much better person and can now speak coherently. My spamming ways are now over, I am purple! Yay!
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Stupid newbies.
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
swander87 wrote:
> Everyone was a newbie, once upon a time...
>
> Except for Ant.

Nor me, nor cooky, and anyone else as old as us! (well, nearly as old as us!)
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
R2001UK wrote:
> Not all of us spam, only the dumbasses (who can't get laid, so all
> they do is annoy others by spamming all the time).

Why is everything about 'getting laid' or not these days (GOD, I'm really turning old).
Wed 05/06/02 at 20:48
Regular
that add it on story rules
Wed 05/06/02 at 20:41
Newbies are new. Nuff said.

The ones who spam and stir up the trouble, are the ones who should be bashed. Basically, they keep acting up; they deserve it, right?

The new ones who are just trying to fit in obviously do get some stick if they don't do it well, or don't blend, too forward, etc.

Best trying to be casual in a sense.

(This post does not resemble me, because I'm the coolest Mobile Phone in town.)
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Brrrrr."
swander87 wrote:
> Everyone was a newbie, once upon a time...
>
> Except for Ant.

and Ant.

Oh. You already said that.
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:02
Regular
Badgerman wrote:
> You took that add-it-on story seriously?
>
> The irony.

NOOOO! I didn't take the story seriously, but there must have been some reason for making newbies the villains?
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:00
Regular
"es argh"
You took that add-it-on story seriously?

The irony.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.