GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My predictions for the 2 games of the world cup matches and team line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 15:53
Regular
I have finally thought of my predicions for the two remaining matches for England in the World Cup against Argentina and Nigeria. Seen as though are group is the toughest out of them all these are going to be two hard matches.

For the Argentina match, I think its going to be an entertaining one, because we both have world class players. For this one I'm going for a draw and I think it will be 2-2. First I think Argentina will score, after about 20mins and then England score not long after. After half time I think Argentina will score straight away then England score with about 5mins to go.

I think the guy that injured Beckham in the Champions League could get sent off for takling someone with studs showing. The good thing about the game is that we've got the best ref in the world, Perluigi Colina, you know that Italian ref with googly eyes!

For the Nigeria game, I don't think it will be as hard and we will come out with three points. I think we will win 2-0. I think we will score first after about half an hour and then at about 60mins mark. I think it will be a clean, unless the ref is dodgy, because I don't know who the ref is for this game. If you do please tell me.

Here is what I think the line up should be and who I think will score:

GK: David Seaman
RB: Wes Brown or Danny Mills
CB: Rio Ferdinand
CB: Sol Campbell
LB: Ashley Cole or Wayne Bridge
RM: David Beckham (Goal against Argentina)
DM: Owen Hargreaves
AM: Paul Scholes
LM: Emile Heskey (Goal against Nigeria)
CF: Micael Owen (Goal in both matches)
CF: Darius Vassel

I think in at least in one of the matches Joe cole will come on for Darius Vassel and go in Heskeys place and put Heskey up front.

I think in the Nigeria match Dyer will come on for Beckham.

There will be other subs even from an injury or from player playing bad I can't tell you now.

I hope that England will do well in the World Cup and if we come second I hope France don't come top, because we have to play the top of Group A.

COME ON ENGLAND DO IT FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Argentina 0 England 2
Nigeria 0 England 0
Thu 06/06/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Better Than You"
SHEEPY wrote:
> England are oot

How do you know?
Thu 06/06/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Better Than You"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Owen and Vassell won't work together, you can't play two strikers of
> the same calibre cos it just don't work. If Owen plays (which he
> should), he should play with Hesky, but up front and not on the left.
> Who's idea was that?

Dunno. I thinks Svens going to take Vassel out and put Heskey up with Owen and putting Scholes on the left and Butt in the middle. I think so, I saw it on ITV after the Cameroon and Saudi Arabia match.
Thu 06/06/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
England are oot
Thu 06/06/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Better Than You"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I don't see Nigeria getting a point in this group, Sweden will beat
> them.

I hope its a draw.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I don't see Nigeria getting a point in this group, Sweden will beat
> them.

I think that Nigeria will beat Sweeden and England but I guess that is just my opinion :-)
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Owen and Vassell won't work together, you can't play two strikers of the same calibre cos it just don't work. If Owen plays (which he should), he should play with Hesky, but up front and not on the left. Who's idea was that?
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:02
"Darkness, always"
I don't see Nigeria getting a point in this group, Sweden will beat them.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Better Than You"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> If we lose against the Argies, we don't have to worry about the
> Nigeria game, as we'll be out. we'll be playing off the game while the
> plane is warming up to take the team home.

We can still get throught if we lose and Sweden draw and we win against Nigeria and sweden lose.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Better Than You"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> Keown ahead of Southgate/Rio eh wookiee?
>
> Easily.
>
> As was said on TV, they need a talker in defence - like Adams. That
> person is Keown.
>
> Plus you have the Arsenal partnership, and - as I've said before - I
> believe that outweighs any single player who may (or may not) be
> better individually. You should know that from the Veron experience.
> :-)

I think Rio is better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.