GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My predictions for the 2 games of the world cup matches and team line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 15:53
Regular
I have finally thought of my predicions for the two remaining matches for England in the World Cup against Argentina and Nigeria. Seen as though are group is the toughest out of them all these are going to be two hard matches.

For the Argentina match, I think its going to be an entertaining one, because we both have world class players. For this one I'm going for a draw and I think it will be 2-2. First I think Argentina will score, after about 20mins and then England score not long after. After half time I think Argentina will score straight away then England score with about 5mins to go.

I think the guy that injured Beckham in the Champions League could get sent off for takling someone with studs showing. The good thing about the game is that we've got the best ref in the world, Perluigi Colina, you know that Italian ref with googly eyes!

For the Nigeria game, I don't think it will be as hard and we will come out with three points. I think we will win 2-0. I think we will score first after about half an hour and then at about 60mins mark. I think it will be a clean, unless the ref is dodgy, because I don't know who the ref is for this game. If you do please tell me.

Here is what I think the line up should be and who I think will score:

GK: David Seaman
RB: Wes Brown or Danny Mills
CB: Rio Ferdinand
CB: Sol Campbell
LB: Ashley Cole or Wayne Bridge
RM: David Beckham (Goal against Argentina)
DM: Owen Hargreaves
AM: Paul Scholes
LM: Emile Heskey (Goal against Nigeria)
CF: Micael Owen (Goal in both matches)
CF: Darius Vassel

I think in at least in one of the matches Joe cole will come on for Darius Vassel and go in Heskeys place and put Heskey up front.

I think in the Nigeria match Dyer will come on for Beckham.

There will be other subs even from an injury or from player playing bad I can't tell you now.

I hope that England will do well in the World Cup and if we come second I hope France don't come top, because we have to play the top of Group A.

COME ON ENGLAND DO IT FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Better Than You"
I have finally thought of my predicions for the two remaining matches for England in the World Cup against Argentina and Nigeria. Seen as though are group is the toughest out of them all these are going to be two hard matches.

For the Argentina match, I think its going to be an entertaining one, because we both have world class players. For this one I'm going for a draw and I think it will be 2-2. First I think Argentina will score, after about 20mins and then England score not long after. After half time I think Argentina will score straight away then England score with about 5mins to go.

I think the guy that injured Beckham in the Champions League could get sent off for takling someone with studs showing. The good thing about the game is that we've got the best ref in the world, Perluigi Colina, you know that Italian ref with googly eyes!

For the Nigeria game, I don't think it will be as hard and we will come out with three points. I think we will win 2-0. I think we will score first after about half an hour and then at about 60mins mark. I think it will be a clean, unless the ref is dodgy, because I don't know who the ref is for this game. If you do please tell me.

Here is what I think the line up should be and who I think will score:

RB: Wes Brown or Danny Mills
LB: Ashley Cole or Wayne Bridge
RM: David Beckham (Goal against Argentina)
DM: Owen Hargreaves
AM: Paul Scholes
LM: Emile Heskey (Goal against Nigeria)
CF: Micael Owen (Goal in both matches)
CF: Darius Vassel

I think in at least in one of the matches Joe cole will come on for Darius Vassel and go in Heskeys place and put Heskey up front.

I think in the Nigeria match Dyer will come on for Beckham.

There will be other subs even from an injury or from player playing bad I can't tell you now.

I hope that England will do well in the World Cup and if we come second I hope France don't come top, because we have to play the top of Group A.

COME ON ENGLAND DO IT FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:01
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
My team would be:

RB: Danny Mills
LB: Ashley Cole
RM: David Beckham
CM: Owen Hargreaves
CM: Paul Scholes
LM: Joe Cole
CF: Darius Vassell
CF: Michael Owen

Vs Argentina:

It's all going to go a bit Pete Tong. We'll lose 3-1 thanks to shoddy defensive work and the failure to provide for the forwards. 2 for Batistuta, 1 for Veron, 1 for Vassell

Vs Nigeria:

A scraped 1-0 victory. It won't be a pretty game, but we'll need a result. Scholes to score
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Better Than You"
Well I don't we'll lose by that much against Argentina, but yours opinion is yours and mine is mine.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:08
Regular
Chrissy.P wrote:

>
> I think the guy that injured Beckham in the Champions League could get
> sent off for takling someone with studs showing.

That geezer, Dusche, isnt even in the Argentina squad.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think it will be 3-1 to argentina
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Better Than You"
Or†ega wrote:
> Chrissy.P wrote:
>
>
> I think the guy that injured Beckham in the Champions League could
> get
> sent off for takling someone with studs showing.
>
> That geezer, Dusche, isnt even in the Argentina squad.

Oh well my mistake, but someone might, because they'll be going for good players to injure like Beckham or Owen
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Better Than You"
AliBoy wrote:
> I think it will be 3-1 to argentina

Again I think what I said to Shepps.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
You gotta remember just how good Argentina are....

They completly cruised through the South American qualifying group. Finishing the table 12 points clear. They are ranked 2nd or third in the world while England arnt even in the top ten?

Shoudnt be too optistic about Englands chances...

Although Ayala looks as though he wont play so that good be a bonus for England (he is thier first choice captain after all)
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:20
"High polygon count"

RB: Danny Mills (if he promises to be a good boy, otherwise Brown)
CB: Martin Keown
LB: Ashley Cole

RM: David Beckham
CM: Owen Hargreaves
LM: Paul Scholes

CF: Teddy Sheringham
CF: Darius Vassell
CF: Michael Owen (if he can be bothered this time, otherwise Heskey)

Sheringham 'in the hole' behind the front two to hold the ball and link the midfield, bolstering midefield when defending, acting as striker/distributor when we have the ball. Give them something else to worry about.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> RB: Danny Mills (if he promises to be a good boy, otherwise Brown)

Well said.

> Sheringham 'in the hole' behind the front two to hold the ball and
> link the midfield, bolstering midefield when defending, acting as
> striker/distributor when we have the ball. Give them something else
> to worry about.

I've changed my mind, I'm going to have Sheringham in against Argentina.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.