GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Germany 1 Republic of Ireland 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 15:08
Regular
Robbie Keane scored a dramtic equaliser in stoppage time to keep Irelands dream of reaching the knockout stages alive in Ibaraki.

The Republic looked to be down and out as the clock ticked off the final minutes- until keane burst on to niall quinns knock-down to hammer home.

Micoslav klose scored for germany, racing on to michael ballack's lofted through ball (19) to head in

What was your thoughts on the game, and how far do you think Ireland will get.

Thanks for reading, Totti.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:08
Regular
"England skipper"
Robbie Keane scored a dramtic equaliser in stoppage time to keep Irelands dream of reaching the knockout stages alive in Ibaraki.

The Republic looked to be down and out as the clock ticked off the final minutes- until keane burst on to niall quinns knock-down to hammer home.

Micoslav klose scored for germany, racing on to michael ballack's lofted through ball (19) to head in

What was your thoughts on the game, and how far do you think Ireland will get.

Thanks for reading, Totti.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I came back from exam just after Germany scored and what I watched Ireland were fantastic... next best thing sense Scotland aren't there.

And I hope that twunt Roy Keane is kicking himself.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:13
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Ireland played well, but lacked the killer final pass. I think the Germans deserved to hold on. Kahn has an absolute blinder, he nearly saved Keane's shot.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Weldone Ireland

*England Take Note*
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:21
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Ireland should of won this game they were far better than the germany were.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:28
"Darkness, always"
Any team that can lose 1-0 to Wales is going to have problems.

Don't forget that England beat Germany 5-1. A 1-1 draw is hardly a respectable result. A decent team would have beaten the Germans. The Irish should be ashamed.

IB
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well done Robbie Keane - you could've had more too!

I couldn't believe that was the Rebublic of Ireland out there - they were on fire to say the least!

Once again we saw some MORE bad reffereeing from Kim 'Dinosaur Neck' Morten Nielsen!! But no red cards this time.
Regular
"not dead"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Weldone Ireland
>
> *England Take Note*

Um, England have already achieved what Ireland did. A draw. They need to go one better.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but if you watched the game you would have seen Ireland play with passion and confidence which England severly lacks.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Did you see how happy they were after they equalised???
It was like they'd one the match or something - but I can understand that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.