GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos seen someone famous then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 18:20
Regular
Seen anyone on the streets?, at a show? or anything like that?
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh yeah, wooh wooh wooh, I almost forgot - I served Gary Numan at my old workplace once AND I got his autograph (I told him my Dad would love it!).
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:29
Regular
"waiting for 1950DA."
gonk. heh heh
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I saw that squeky voiced gonk off the telly, Joe Pasquale. Good laugh though.
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:18
Little Hobbo wrote:
> I've met one of James Bond's stuntmen called Douglas James. I even
> had a photo taken while frisking him, pointing a gun to his head, and
> his georgeous BMW was in the background.

That reminds me, I was at tower bridge when they shot the opening boat scene in the World Is Not Enough, which was quiet cool, as had a perfect shot at what was going on, even if it all looked so fake 80)
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:14
Regular
"waiting for 1950DA."
I was in Next in Epping and Rod Stewart was in there. He was with his wifey, I think her names Rachel Hunter. However.... I thought for some reason that it was Barry Manilow and shouted out "oh, look theres Rod Stewarts wife with Barry Manilow. scandal" and Rod Stewart heard and thought I was a right donut.
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
if you can call Kevin Campbell famous then i've met him. I've also met Gordon Banks and Pele but only for about 30 seconds. And i know Eric Pollard although i wouldn't call him famous.
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
I've met one of James Bond's stuntmen called Douglas James. I even had a photo taken while frisking him, pointing a gun to his head, and his georgeous BMW was in the background.
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Better Than You"
A few years ago when Paul Medley was playing for the Bradford Bulls, my cousin, brother, grandma and me were shopping in Morrisons when we saw Paul Medley and when he walked past us my cousin said "Alright Paul" with her thunmbs up and he said "Yeah", but looked at us dodgy.
Wed 05/06/02 at 10:05
Regular
"es argh"
I saw that plonker with the dyed blonde hair from Blue Peter at Manchester Airport, I stalked him until his 'agent' told us to fook off. Charming

I met the whole Liverpool team when I played at the City Ground before the Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool game, I played there because I was the BEST goalie in Nottingham (for my age) and it was a memorial match commemorating the Hillsbrough tragedy. I met Owen as a wickle boy, pity none of my team-'mates' didn't lend me a pen so I could get their aoutographs.

:@
Wed 05/06/02 at 09:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Or†ega wrote:
> Highlight of my life seeing Batistuta score in real life at Old
> trafford...

Out of curiosity, which side of the stands were you in? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.