GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE PS2 STINKS!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 08:06
Regular
The ps2 and ps1 stink they are a load of trash, Who agreees???
Tue 04/06/02 at 08:06
The ps2 and ps1 stink they are a load of trash, Who agreees???
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, since this is a PLAYSTATION 1 and 2 FORUM then I don't think anyone will agree.

Now get lost you illiterate chimp.
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:37
'Gaz', I don't think you're going to get much of a response here. After all, most of the people in here own a PS2, because they're good, because isn't that the point of buying a console!? Meh, you, sir, recieve my 'Retard of the day' award, come here and accept it with pride. In lamens terms, come back and post in this topic so we can scrutinise and hurt your feelings.

A bit of a st00pid topic, dontcha think? Ok, that was a bit of stating the obvious, but still...
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:40
Regular
well as a Ninty Id have to say......

well no i dont think they stink
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:46
LOL! Even a Ninty like Joe Dark can see that the PS2 doesn't stink, A NINTY! DID YOU HEAR THAT!? A NINTY!

If a little dumb Ninty can, I'm sure you can, idgit :p
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:12
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
you stink
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
gazza guy wrote:
> The ps2 and ps1 stink they are a load of trash, Who agreees???

Nobody here agrees you muppet, this is a PS1/2 forum and guess what? many people here have either or both consoles. Plus you haven't given one reason to back up your flat and pathetic arguement. Go Away.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Actually, the guy does have a point, my PS2 does smell quite a bit, it always has done, especially when i have been on it for a while playing FF10 and so on. I just get around this by spraying some Lynx around it, makes it smell nice and fresh for 24 hours you know!

So i guess he is right in a way, it does smell sometimes, just not stink.

Ah well, go away and stop starting crap threads in here you moron.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:44
"High polygon count"
Always surprises me how many people give these gimps satisfaction by replying.

Why not just ignore it, don't reply with anything, and let it drop away? They'll soon lose interest.
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Maturity level - 1:

"Pro Evo's PS2 smells because he bums it so much hur hur hur"

Sorry, I just had to :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.