GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which computer characters would u [expletive removed]"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 17:48
Regular
Hey Football God/Grease_Monkey/Reynolds.

Welcome back to the forums. I hope you enjoy your short stay.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:30
Azure wrote:
> heh,hes still at it...oh yeh ,whatever ure name(daniel) is ive blocked
> ya deleted ya..

Why delete him? Leave him on, so he's open for public scrutiny whenever he logs online. Everyone, line up for the stoning, not too hard now...;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
Why do you assume every one is Reynolds!? He isnt Reynolds cos I know Reynolds in person so get your facts rite ok.

Anyway back to this post why would we have to "Shag" one as you say what a stupid qestion this guy needs to be banned.
Mon 03/06/02 at 17:52
Regular
"round the outside"
heh,hes still at it...oh yeh ,whatever ure name(daniel) is ive blocked ya deleted ya..
Mon 03/06/02 at 17:48
Hey Football God/Grease_Monkey/Reynolds.

Welcome back to the forums. I hope you enjoy your short stay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.