GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Gamecube Games..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
I'm getting 4 games to start off my collection...

SSBM
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars
ISS 2

Do you think that is a good choice or should I change a few?
Mon 03/06/02 at 09:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
My collection consists of:

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Wave Race: Blue Storm

And I would recommend any one of them especially Tony Hawks as it is so damn addictive.
Mon 03/06/02 at 00:47
Regular
I got...

Sonic 2
Tony Hawks 3
Super Monkey Ball
Luigi's Mansion
Smash brothers
Rogue Leader

I'd reccomend all of them, although some people dont seem to like Sonic so that could be a dodgy one. I only got it for GBA connection with Sonic Advance.

I also got ISS2 on order which i should be getting in the post sometime this week.
Sun 02/06/02 at 23:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
My collection has gone crazy.

:( its worrying.

Smash Bros Melee.
Extreme G 3.
Super Monkey Ball
Luigi's Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Dark Summit
NBA Courtside 2002

ITS CRAZY. DAMN ME WORKING AT THAT SHOP! I get most for twenty quid. :-P
Sun 02/06/02 at 23:05
Regular
Definatly get Star Wars, you won't be dissapointed!

I didn't think Super Monkey Ball was all that to be honest, the main game is frustrating and once you've gotten game over on the advance or expert course you probably won't be bothered to play it again until the next day. Monkey Fight isn't really that fun, Monkey Target is just plain ridiculous, Monkey Race is pretty pants. Monkey Billiards is good though, and I don't have the others yet.

Super Smash Bros is fantastic, I got it the day it came out and I still play it for a couple of hours every day! Great fun!

I don't like footy games but ISS2 is definatly better than FIFA.

Alternativly:
THPS3 took me quite a while to get into, but now that i have I'm really enjoying it. Plus theres a load to do.

Luigi's mansion is brilliant, it may be short but I've played through it four times and I still enjoy it.

Wave Race is a great racing game. Once you've got the hang of the controls you'll have a great time riding the waves. The only dissapointment is the stunt mode, which to be honest, is just a bit pants. Multiplayer is a good laugh as well.

I haven't played Burnout but I've only heard good things :)

So there you have it, the choice is yours...
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:46
Star Wars - is very good, but has annoying targeting system and Tie Fighters are hard to find as they are usually very grey on a very grey or dark bacjround, but if you like Star Wars you will love this.

Super Monkey Ball - Best game I have played in years, sub games are just as much (if not more) fun than main game, also the first game in a long time that made me laugh.

SSBM - Bought this game last week and just can't get into it, probably great as a multiplayer, but single player mode is confusing and boring.

ISS 2 - Sorry dont have,

Burnout is very god for quick driving fix if you like racing games and I enjoyed Luigi's Mansion but his is very short.

Hope this helps
Sun 02/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm getting 4 games to start off my collection...

SSBM
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars
ISS 2

Do you think that is a good choice or should I change a few?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.