GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Gamecube Games..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
I'm getting 4 games to start off my collection...

SSBM
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars
ISS 2

Do you think that is a good choice or should I change a few?
Fri 14/06/02 at 22:48
Regular
gethino wrote:
> dont get star wars it is dum game me still stuck on first level and
> i've ad it since may

Computer, translate that message.

Do not get Star Wars. It is a dumb game and I am still stuck on the first level, despite owning it since May.

Star Wars is a dumb game. It has to follow it's programming and can not learn anything else life, why humans have to get rid of biological waste. The fact that this character is stuck on the first level, despite owning a copy since may, proves that he (assuming gender) is very unexperienced when it comes to games, or is just crap.

> me am stuck on the bit where your in the middle of like two walls at
> the end
>

Computer, translate.

I am stuck on the trench section of the Death Star Attack level.

This guy just needs to use some sense! Use the targetting computer. When you near the target at the end, fire the rockets!

> i have got :
> sonic (excellent)
> luigis mansion(good but when completed not so good)
> star wars (complete + utter rubbish)
>

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle is a pretty much decent game, but definately isn't the best.
Luigi's Mansion is a good, fun game, though a little on the short side. Once completed the game doesn't offer much replayability, but then again, most games don't these days.
Star Wars. Very good game, best graphics for a shooter of it's kind I've seen for a long while. It's extremely difficult, especially if compared to games like Lylat Wars on the N64, but that certainly doesn't make it rubbish. Surely the rubbish game is the one completed in a day!

> i'm gona sell star wars and buy super smash bros(best game ever)
> + sell luigis mansion and give the money to my mam because i ow her it

Super Smash Bros Melee isn't the best game ever, certainly not. It's good, especially for multiplayer gaming, but it certainly ain't the best. It will always be near the top of the list when it comes to Nintendo titles, but there is bound to be a game that beats it sometime soon.
Fri 14/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
gethino wrote:
> dont get star wars it is dum game me still stuck on first level and
> i've ad it since may
> me am stuck on the bit where your in the middle of like two walls at
> the end
>
> i have got :
> sonic (excellent)
> luigis mansion(good but when completed not so good)
> star wars (complete + utter rubbish)
>
> i'm gona sell star wars and buy super smash bros(best game ever)
> + sell luigis mansion and give the money to my mam because i ow her it

I only just understood what you said! To your point about star wars being hard and rubbish well its not rubbish and yes its hard to an extent. When a game is fairly difficult it is usually good because it becomes a challenge, and most people enjoy that. To say a game is rubbish just because you can't do the first level is quite stupid. Its your opinion wheter you think the game is good or not but just because you can't do it doesn't make it rubbish. And no offence of anything but how can you not do the first level, you've had it since may... I think you need to plug in your controller :) Would it be possible if you could write a bit clearer rarther than all this txt rubbish, thanks
Fri 14/06/02 at 21:55
dont get star wars it is dum game me still stuck on first level and i've ad it since may
me am stuck on the bit where your in the middle of like two walls at the end

i have got :
sonic (excellent)
luigis mansion(good but when completed not so good)
star wars (complete + utter rubbish)

i'm gona sell star wars and buy super smash bros(best game ever)
+ sell luigis mansion and give the money to my mam because i ow her it
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
how many blocks does ISS2 use to save?
does it use *cough* 49 blocks to save created players etc?
if i get it, i might need a new memory card
Sun 09/06/02 at 10:56
Regular
"Back in black"
I have:

Sonic Adventure 2- Good fun, can be a bit of a pain with the camera angle though!

ISS 2- Can't stop playing it, football fever eh!! A great game!

Rogue Leader- I played non-stop for one day and got stuck and kinda haven't gone back:S It alot of fun, just tricky!

Luigis Mansion- Fanatastic game, short but sweet!

Burnout- My dad seems to play this all the time, its a lot of fun and a little crazy- good stuff!

Super Smash brothers melee- Possibly the best game, I spent a few days unlocking every chacarter, being dissapointed at times, but a fanastatic game none the less and so much multiplayer fun is to be had!!!!!
Mon 03/06/02 at 19:29
ill get Starwars with my pack
i might also get
lugi`s mansion
pikmin
wave race
sonic maybe too
Mon 03/06/02 at 19:29
Regular
I've got

Rogue Leader
Luigi's Mansion
Smash Bros Melee
ISS 2
Tony Hawks 3

All grteat games and worth getting especially Smash Bros it funning rules.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:16
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ive got :

wave race Blue Storm
Super Monkey ball
Star Wars
Smash bros (by the end of the week)
luigi's mansion

all great (smash bros will be when it comes ;-)) but luigi's mansion is short (which we all knew about anyway) , and after i completed it once , i really couldn't be bothered to do it again , but it was fun while it lasted ! definatley worth a rent.
Mon 03/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got:

Star Wars Rogue Leader
Wave Race Blue Storm
Luigi's Mansion
Super Monkey Ball
NHL Hitz 20-02
Super Smash Bros Melee

All are great games and I would recommend them!
Mon 03/06/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've got:

Luigi's Mansion
ISS 2
Wave Race: Blue Strom
and No Console yet.

I'm also gunna buy Smash Bros. Melée next week - wether I have the Cube or not!

They're all sposed to be great games by the way, but I can't comment on them 'till i've played them. :(
There's also no-one else in my year at school who's even getting/has got a GameCube!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.