GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much have we all gotten on SSBM?!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
i'v got: all the characters, all the levels, all stars mode active, music test active, 240 trophies, 415m in homerun, and all event matches completed

wots everyone else got? lets see how we're all doin in this great game!
Tue 04/06/02 at 10:50
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
right, here i go...

uncle albert, theres 51 event matches.

0-MessiaH-0 to unlock the event matches past 30, u need to unlock more characters, young link and mewtwo are needed i think, because the event matches involve them. and maybe pichu

**Kerrang!** hard luck, well, rotten luck, totally bad luck really, that was sooo close to 400! all i can say i keep trying, maybe on a luckier day!lol!

btw, dus anyone have any tactics for beating very hard mode in classic and adventure, because i want to get the giga bowser trophy, and the crazy master hand trophy(for those who havn't seen the last event match which also has giga bowser in it, u should, he looks sooo cool and evil!!!!!!)
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:35
Regular
Do you get the Crazy master hand trophy when you fight the boss and there's 2 hands?

I played on Normal level and got to the boss without continuing then when I got the first hands energy down to 150hp another hand appeared and whooped my a$s!
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:47
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you get the Crazy master hand trophy when you fight the boss and
> there's 2 hands?
>
> I played on Normal level and got to the boss without continuing then
> when I got the first hands energy down to 150hp another hand appeared
> and whooped my a$s!

thats how i think u have to do it, and when i got the first hand's health to 165(half of 330, it was in hard mode) then the crazy hand appeared, and also whupped me. now it wont appear anymore, and i dont know why!!!!!
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:48
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i think maybe u have to get the health to EXACTLY half health, but thats really hard to do!
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:01
Regular
"keep your receipt"
thanks dooz2k2...how do I get MewTwo, Link and Pichu please?
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:17
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
for pichu, do the event match where you have to beat him, event 37

for young link, complete classic mode with 10 characters. i'v read that this has to include link and zelda, but i'm not sure, i know i had those two used, but it may be nothing. it doesn't matter what difficulty level

for mewtwo play vs mode for 20 hours.this is taken form the combined time for vs, which is the amount of time each player has played, so turn on as many players as you can, and leave it on a stock match overnight, then in the mrorning just win the match. mewtwo'll appear after that.
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
dooz2k2 wrote:
> for young link, complete classic mode with 10 characters. i'v read
> that this has to include link and zelda, but i'm not sure, i know i
> had those two used, but it may be nothing.

You dont as I still havent done it with Zelda.

How do you get Luigi?
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I have unlocked all charactors except Mewtwo and Mr. Game and Watch. I have also unlocked two new arenas- DK's from the N64 version and the Samus stage from event mode with the giant green thing at the back
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I have unlocked all charactors except Mewtwo and Mr. Game and Watch. I have also unlocked two new arenas- DK's from the N64 version and the Samus stage from event mode with the giant green thing at the back
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.