GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much have we all gotten on SSBM?!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
i'v got: all the characters, all the levels, all stars mode active, music test active, 240 trophies, 415m in homerun, and all event matches completed

wots everyone else got? lets see how we're all doin in this great game!
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:30
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Joe Dark wrote:
> How do you get Luigi?

Vottanator wrote:
> I have completed the first 30 event matches now and I got a message
> saying something like "WOW! You've completed the first 30 event
> matches!" But no more will appear. I can't go past number 30! How
> do I get up the next ten?
>
> And how do you unlock Luigi? My brother unlocked him completing
> Adventure mode with Marth but when I did it, I didn't get him. Also,
> I've completed it on Adventure a lot more times than my brother has.
> And Classic too.

to get luigi, finish the mushroom kingdom in adventure mode(the side scrolling bit, not the mario and peach fight) with the seconds counter as a '2', eg 3 minutes and 2 seconds, or 32 seconds, or 52 seconds etc.
u'll get a short cut scene with luigi jumping on mario's head, and you fight him instead of mario. i think u have to complete the adventure mode without continuing when you do this, but i'm not sure, just do it in easy mode to make sure.

to get more event matches you have to get more characters, and by the look of it vottanator, you need mewtwo. to get him get 20 hours accumulated vs mode time. this is based on combined vs mode time, which you can view in the data section of the game. this means the total time each player has played, so plug in all your controllers and make as many humans as you can. then leave a stock match overnight, then win it in the morning.
chances are you need luigi as well, but you know how to get him now, so you can do it.
Tue 04/06/02 at 19:48
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you get the Crazy master hand trophy when you fight the boss and
> there's 2 hands?
>
> I played on Normal level and got to the boss without continuing then
> when I got the first hands energy down to 150hp another hand appeared
> and whooped my a$s!

I beat the two hands (also on Normal - hard but do-able) and although I got a score bonus for Crazy Hand Clear, I got no trophy.
Perhaps on a harder difficulty setting.
Tue 04/06/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I have completed the first 30 event matches now and I got a message saying something like "WOW! You've completed the first 30 event matches!" But no more will appear. I can't go past number 30! How do I get up the next ten?

And how do you unlock Luigi? My brother unlocked him completing Adventure mode with Marth but when I did it, I didn't get him. Also, I've completed it on Adventure a lot more times than my brother has. And Classic too.

I have completed Classic with every character I have. The secret characters I have are Jiggly Puff, Dr Mario, Marth, Roy, Ganon, Young Link, and Falco. I've got all the targets with all of them as well. All that's left is adventure I think.
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Sorry i clicked too many times!!
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:52
Regular
Now you cant call 10 posts an accident
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I have unlocked all charactors except Mewtwo and Mr. Game and Watch. I have also unlocked two new arenas- DK's from the N64 version and the Samus stage from event mode with the giant green thing at the back
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I have unlocked all charactors except Mewtwo and Mr. Game and Watch. I have also unlocked two new arenas- DK's from the N64 version and the Samus stage from event mode with the giant green thing at the back
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.