GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My First BB gun..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 23:51
Regular
My early birthday present - a BB gun. I don't beleve it! It's a M16 rifle that costs £59.95 and is 98cm long! Holy Moly!
Sat 01/06/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Brrrrr."
My early birthday present - a BB gun. I don't beleve it! It's a M16 rifle that costs £59.95 and is 98cm long! Holy Moly!
Sat 01/06/02 at 23:55
Regular
You wanna get a paintball gun and go paintballing..... now that rules

BB guns are for girlymen
Sat 01/06/02 at 23:57
Regular
My first BB gun was confiscated by the Police funning punks, me and my mates where driving round shooting stuff on the way to his house we stopped outside a shop to get some food. Next thing I know one of the owners of the shop had called the police thinking we where gonna rob the place and they turn up with their CS Sprays and grip us, damn punks do they really think that we would blatantly sit outside a shop for like 20 minutes if we where gonna rob the place?

So there's a lesson for you don't sit outside shops with an airgun cause some old biddy will think that it's a real gun and you're about to do a drive-by.
Sat 01/06/02 at 23:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
I GOT A NEW PAINTBALL GUN TODAY!!!

The latest Tippman model. Cost my dad 250 from Canada... just ordered 2500 rounds of paintballs from the net as well...

...this is when I take advantage of my standees of Mario. :D
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I bought my brother a mini BB gun for christmas, those which are small versions of the guns their based on. I got my brother an MP5 which he loved, so much so that I had to get one as well, so I got an AK47.

Very fun to mess around with, me and my brother spent ages shooting at each other with them. The only problem is you have to pick up all the BB's when your done, and most of the time there are loads of the litlle things. Still good fun though.
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Or you can just get Paintball BBs!

They hurt mega bad and don't actually explode unless you fire with a rather powerful gun from point blank range!
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think my mum would be pleased if me and my brother used paintball guns round the house. Paintball doesn't really intrest me at the minute, so I think I'll stick with the good old BB's.
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:57
blahpro wrote:
> My early birthday present - a BB gun. I don't beleve it! It's a M16
> rifle that costs £59.95 and is 98cm long! Holy Moly!

Blimmen' heck! That's massive! On another note, I shot my not-so-little sister on the arm with a BB gun and it broke her flesh.

Excellent ;D
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I just ordered a SpeedLoader too...
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:19
Regular
Lawless Fever wrote:
On another note, I shot my
> not-so-little sister on the arm with a BB gun and it broke her flesh.

--

Now, if you'd said broke her arm, that would have been more interesting, You can break someone's flesh with a pin. Pah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.