GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was your very first Playstation game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
Mine was Rayman on the Playstation 1 when it first came out.
Sun 02/06/02 at 19:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Same here, I played it at the arcades ages ago, and I've always wanted to own the game. The neo geo didn't last that long so until now the only place I could play metal slug was at the arcades. When I heard it was coming to the PSone, I was overjoyed, but SR have the release date down for 5th July, a month yet. Be woth the wait though.
Sun 02/06/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive been waiting for Metal Slug X for ages! I think its out soon! Ive spent a long time playing the arcade game and that was great - Im looking forward to owning it!
Sun 02/06/02 at 19:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Metal slug - I played it in the arcades, then had to buy it coz it was
> so great.

Oh yeah, I forgot Metal Slug X should be out on PSone now. Is it any good? I want to get the game but I've not seen many reviews for it.
Sun 02/06/02 at 18:40
Then you are obviously a total nutter :p
Sun 02/06/02 at 18:26
Metal slug - I played it in the arcades, then had to buy it coz it was so great.
Sun 02/06/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Figo wrote:
> My first game was Fifa World Cup 98. Classic!

That was a good game! I have it for my N64!
Sun 02/06/02 at 15:10
Mine were WCW .vs. The World and WWF In Your House (got them both for Christmas). They ruled in their time, but suck now, mind you ;D
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:54
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Die Hard Trilogy and Destruction Derby.

Both were excellent games, and Die Hard still is now, 3 games on one disc, last ages did this game. And DD is still a laugh now, though the second game was the better one of them all. Still fun now though...evem though they both look well dated.
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
VR Sports Powerboat Racing.

I didn't know what was good and bad back then...

Suffice to say though, I went to a shop the next day and bought Crash Bandicoot, and the stupid lady gave me Crash Bandicoot Warped. Well, it worked in my favour anyway since the original crash was on platinum and Warped had only just come out ;)
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:27
Regular
My first game was Fifa World Cup 98. Classic!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.