GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not again....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 20:54
Regular
Damn it , I hate doing this. What on earth is going on people? Look at last week. Yes the Notable Election week-this forum has almost looked like the good old days of 2001-excellent posts coming from all different angles and directions, hardly any spam on the forum, friendly discussions going on-it was something to marvel at- and I started posting again-surely thats enough to be happy :) But no, it all had to slowly slip away...

I can name only 2-3 decent posts that have appeared on this forum in the last few days, spammy topics appeared again. And to be honest, there is hardly anything worthy to reply to. Most of us do want to post here, but I simply didnt see any incentive too. How can 2 back-to-back weeks be so different from each other? Were people trying to get the attention of the other posters to get in with a chance for Notability?I dont think so-we are better than that....Why cant this forum be like it was for the whole duration of last week?

I understand that Ali's post has encouraged many of us to stop posting crap and start being useful by posting interesting threads and it worked!!But are you telling me Ali needs to do a post every other week to prevent people from spamming and just being stupid?

Yes I know I have grumbled a lot about this but surely many will agree with me-I just want to see this forum become great again. Like it was last year-it was arguably the best forum on SR last summer and autumn. WHy dont we put some effort into this and will not need more warnings from the staff. I mean if they notice we have a problem here, then this is just a further indication of there being a problem... Well I hope we can bring this forum back...

Please dont start thinking I am posting this to get attention or to feel more important-I actually enjoyed posting on SR for the first time in many many months last week. Lets make it feel good every day....
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
i stuck out? wow that is cool.

anyways ssxpro should be the next notable when i find him.
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ahem sorry posted that in the *wrong topic*

heads to LT

*Kills a few spammers on the way*
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
hey all :D
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:16
Regular
Sorry Mandatare, it wasn't intentional, its just those people have stuck out for me recently.

And Vin, please come in this thread, read what people have said and either take note or leave!
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i wouldn't know if the standards are slipping due to me not being here lately but i will agree it was nice to see so many good posts during election week and especially pleasing that pro evo has become notable.
How come RM18 forgot me?
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:27
Regular
"  "
I noticed the forum started to slip again. I think praise should got to Pro Evo for getting GAD again showing there still some decent topics.....but there are still some bad'ns creeping through. Thanks RM for regonising me :). Apreciated. Keep up the good work all those who are writing good topics :D
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:02
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah i know what you mean it is good when you can post in good topics
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I have never been that offended like that in my life!!How could you accuse me of just sitting here and moaning.....I have a very definite plan which I always stick to-I moan at people I draw out of the hat every morning and I also devise various strategies to differentiate my moaning and grumbling. JUst stitting here and moeaning-pah.....
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:36
do you just sit there and moan? Instead of moaning why not rip it out of KR, its fun you should try it. Only joking sr please dont block me oh powerful Ali guy
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
What do you expect from an 102 year old First Parachuting Batallion War veteran eh... Moan eh. Ill give yer mone...*starts grumbling to himself*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.